Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice (977 Views)

Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] / Another Picture Of President Obama's Daughter ,malia , Resurfaces / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice by hauwababy: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
If it could work for a certain state governor, why won't it work for our president. But sharing bag of rice though! What happened to trying to woo voters with what you would do for them?

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/10/picture-check-out-pres-godluck.html

In not so related news, I noticed Nairaland celebrity section now has 999 pages. Can we please add more topics so it would roll over to 1000. I hate 999, cos I feel it is not a good number.

Re: Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
hauwababy:
If it could work for a certain state governor, why won't it work for our president. But sharing bag of rice though! What happened to trying to woo voters with what you would do for them?

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/10/picture-check-out-pres-godluck.html
I doubt if Mr President in all his humility will debase his office to allow such. I guess some mischief makers are doing it without his knowledge. He can't condescend to the rice for vote campaign level.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice by LEERICIST(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2014
OK
Re: Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice by cbrass(m): 12:40am On Oct 30, 2014
kITATITA:

I doubt if Mr President in all his humility will debase his office to allow such. I guess some mischief makers are doing it without his knowledge. He can't condescend to the rice for vote campaign level.

What is this one saying nw...does this man(gej) commands any respect at all, are you an alien in this country Sharing a bag of rice is even good don't be surprised if they share Noddles when the campaign takes full momentum grin
Re: Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice by Aikon: 1:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Stomach Infrastructure cheesy

So because it worked in Ekiti state, then it should work for the whole country grin

PDP!!! Share the Money!!!

I weep for Nigeria
Re: Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice by tpia6: 1:01am On Oct 30, 2014
i'm wondering if all these rice photos are real or staged somewhere outside nigeria.
Re: Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice by Texykool: 1:08am On Oct 30, 2014
Stomach Infrastructural Development grin

The air is so 'fresh' that it can choke.

#Nairaland jare
Re: Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice by tpia6: 1:17am On Oct 30, 2014
stop following me around plz.

choke yourself if you need something to do.

your and your great grandparents both una no reach.

cowardly thing.
Re: Picture Of President Goodluck's Campaign Rice by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:42am On Oct 30, 2014
You vote/ you don't vote they will still rigg and win better to go home with a bag of rice. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Video: Wife Expose Her Cheating Husband “live” On Camera / Popular Nigeria Singer CHIDINMA EKILE Reveals She Was Born Blind / Earth Tremor In Ikeja, Lagos Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.