Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Good Morning Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Morning Lucifer (1440 Views)

Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. / If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Lucifer by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 30, 2014
The morning star, Savior of mankind, Eden's gladiator.
Lead me in knowledge.
Ave Satanas.

4 Likes

Re: Good Morning Lucifer by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2014
Dey deceive urself; thinnking u re garnering attention.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Lucifer by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Heheheehehehehhe

Lwtmb
Re: Good Morning Lucifer by michaelwestern(m): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2014
How exactly has worshipping satan profited you
Re: Good Morning Lucifer by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2014
michaelwestern:
How exactly has worshipping satan profited you
Freedom from the yoke of slavery and a sound mind. Join me.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Lucifer by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 30, 2014
They threaten me what that which they fear. They threaten me with death and hell. But darkness can not stand light. Light exposes and reveals the inner secrets. Those who stand in light have no fear. Light is life. Light is knowledge. Light is freedom. Morning star. My lucifer. I am your Jezebel.

4 Likes

Re: Good Morning Lucifer by philfearon(m): 7:54am On Oct 30, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
They threaten me what that which they fear. They threaten me with death and hell. But darkness can not stand light. Light exposes and reveals the inner secrets. Those who stand in light have no fear. Light is life. Light is knowledge. Light is freedom. Morning star. My lucifer. I am your Jezebel.
I sent u a mail since,no reply yet?
Re: Good Morning Lucifer by michaelwestern(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Freedom from the yoke of slavery and a sound mind. Join me.

How were you under the yoke of slavery before?

how didnt you have a sound mind before?
Re: Good Morning Lucifer by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2014
philfearon:

I sent u a mail since,no reply yet?
I do not wish to have interactions off Nl.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Lucifer by philfearon(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I do not wish to have interactions off Nl.
Dedication?
Does it mean anything to you?
I have certain things I need to ask u personally,which is not for public view!!
Re: Good Morning Lucifer by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
philfearon:

Dedication?
Does it mean anything to you?
I have certain things I need to ask u personally,which is not for public view!!
I will set up a mailbox just for you.
Re: Good Morning Lucifer by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Dey deceive urself; thinnking u re garnering attention.
If I want attention, I would claim my virgin wife just gave birth to a God man. Now you have my attention.
Re: Good Morning Lucifer by philfearon(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I will set up a mailbox just for you.
I will appreciate it...Thanks...
Re: Good Morning Lucifer by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2014
Good morning Master.
Re: Good Morning Lucifer by briantext(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. angry
Re: Good Morning Lucifer by scedescede(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2014
Can somebody help thiS individual. Lord Jesus the one Whose name is greater than every other in the heavenS and the earth and whose throne is greater than every other, who by the mention of his name the devil, Lucifer whom this individual cliams is his lord will tremble.
Lord Jesus I pray for your forgiveness and cleanse and bring this out of condemnation into your marvelous light, and you said whatever is bind on earth is bind in heaven and what is loosed on earth is also loosed in heaven so I bind ever power controlling this individual and using him to pray the devil instead of you the Christ in the name of Jesus I bind you sataN from his life and I Set him free from your control he is no longer your puppet in the name of Jesus I have prayed

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning Lucifer by Nobody: 3:47am On May 11, 2015
Lucifer is Great. Knowledge is Light. Wisdom is power.

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Of Satan- Brother Nosa / The MYSTERY Of The Snare Of The FOWLER / Women Not Supposed To Say NO To Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.