Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! (1476 Views)

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by emekrus(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2015
“But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by famine”---Jeremiah 44:17-18

The above scripture was the reply of the remnant of the Children of Israel after their ordeal in the land of Judah. After God’s punishment on their sins. When the Prophet Jeremiah rebuked them for their sins, especially their Idolatry.

He rebuked them for worshipping the queen of heaven. But they stubbornly confronted him and replied to him what is written in the above scripture. The day I read that particular scripture and the other part I’ll be quoting soon, I feared for so many religious folks that are still making obeisance to that same she devil-the queen of heaven- That made the children of Israel to attract the wrath of God.

Some months back, as I called most of my friend’s phone, the ring back tone, carried a song that praised the queen of heaven. As I continually heard the song, I let them be. But recently, as I read through my bible, and got to that particular chapter of Jeremiah, the extreme nature of this idolatry pricked into my spirit.

It pricked me to the extent, I know God will not forgive me, if I do not tell the people I know are involved in order to save their precious souls. So instantly, I called all my friends I know had the ring back tone to turn it off. And I also warned them with the above scripture never to do any form of obeisance to the queen of heaven. Because she is a devil.

And recently, as I call them, I found out they’ve already turned it off. Then after that result, it has been on my mind to also extend this message as far as possible to the religious folks who are inadvertently worshiping this she devil. Hence, this particular article.
So please, from a heart of holy love, if you’re in any way involved in this idolatry- or you know anyone involved in it, please desist. And also, quickly warn others, no matter their religious dogmas. You can circulate this article to them as fast as possible.
Because the wrath it attracted to those offenders of the Israelite was very dreadful…

Here was how God reacted to their rebellious statements-in great anger- in Jeremiah 44:25-27;
“Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.
Therefore hear ye the word of the, LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord God Liveth.

Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that are in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them”

At my early stage of Christianity, I came across a friend’s brother that referred to Mary as the ‘queen of heaven’. And when I asked him the reason for his belief, his only defense was: “Any where there is a King, there must of a necessity be a Queen also”.
So according to his explanations, since God is the King of Heaven and Earth, then Mary the mother of Jesus Christ (That died for years) is automatically the queen. But this erroneous presumption, does not have any biblical validation…

Please my dear, I’m not hear for any religious attack. But on the contrary, I’m here to scripturally show-as can be clearly seen from the scripture- That any form of obeisance to the queen of heaven in any form, is Idolatry. And if the perpetrators do not desist, they’re sure to attract the wrath of God. Not only in this present age, but in the world to come.

Please, don’t allow religion to push you to damnation. Heaven is real, and Hell fire as well is real. And the race to heaven is a personal race. So please take personal responsibility for your eternal salvation.

Because as God revealed personally to me, if you miss heaven by one percent, you have automatically made Hell Fire 100%. There is no standing in between. And I for one, I don’t want to go to hell; neither do I want anyone to go to hell for any reason as well. Even God almighty, says it is not his will for anyone to perish in Hell, but that all should come to repentance.

But if you ignorantly or consciously walk your way to hell, there is no second chance after death- or after the sound of the great, last trumpet.
So for love’s sake again, I plead with you to desist from this great evil and also warn the people you know that are also involved in it in any way, to also desist as fast as possible.

Remain Blessed!

This article was originally posted on www.righteousfaith.net
Re: The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by johnw74: 3:28am On May 17, 2015
Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by Christians mainly of the Roman Catholic Church

They are so wrong aren't they
The rcc believe it was Mary who appeared at diffrent times to people at Lourdes and Fatima,
I believe it was satan himself.

Mary a wonderful person and the Mother of Jesus Christ is I believe awaiting the resurrection just like all of those who have died in the Faith of Christ.

rcc says Mary is the mother of God,
but God has always been,
she is the Mother of the Son of God,
that is she is the mother of His flesh body,
the Word is from Everlasting.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by sorextee(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2015
never heard of this queen of heaven thing....
Re: The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by sorextee(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2015
I just Googled it now.. Na holy mary pics come out... could she be d one? if yes, how come??
Re: The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by johnw74: 10:36am On May 17, 2015
The queen of heaven is just another false god that is worshipped.
In the days of old it was probably the Moon.
For some today, it is Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ.
she would not be happy about that.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by Nobody: 10:58am On May 17, 2015
johnw74:

They are so wrong aren't they
The rcc believe it was Mary who appeared at diffrent times to people at Lourdes and Fatima,
I believe it was satan himself.

Mary a wonderful person and the Mother of Jesus Christ is I believe awaiting the resurrection just like all of those who have died in the Faith of Christ.

rcc says Mary is the mother of God,
but God has always been,
she is the Mother of the Son of God,
that is she is the mother of His flesh body,
the Word is from Everlasting.

i read that lady of fatima message that appeared to three children in portugal and sent a message to their pope. I just end up laughing. How catholics can be deceived by the devil who deceives the whole world. The bible says in corinthians that we should not marvel for satan himself is appeared as the angel of light to deceive many

1 Like

Re: The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by kay1one2(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2015
Insightful article.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by emekrus(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2015
I'm glad people's eyes are opened to this truth
Re: The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by iamjane(f): 6:56pm On May 19, 2015
If the Queen of Heaven is a devil then with equal justification you're the Queen of Heaven.

1 Like

Re: The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 19, 2015
@ op ur ignorance about christianity is very clear did u know that many pagans hv embraced christianity due to devotion to the 'queen of heaven' i can personally tell u that saying the rosary has help me to stop many bad habits so pls stop this nonsense
Re: The Queen Of Heaven Is A Devil! by johnw74: 11:47pm On May 19, 2015
Clardo:
@ op ur ignorance about christianity is very clear did u know that many pagans hv embraced christianity due to devotion to the 'queen of heaven' i can personally tell u that saying the rosary has help me to stop many bad habits so pls stop this nonsense

How is saying the rosary, saying the hail mary over and over again talking personally to God?
Prayer is to God not to anyone else, Mary is still awaiting the resurrection as are all those who died in Christ.

Mat_6:7 But when you pray, do not babble vain words, as the nations. For they think that in their much speaking they shall be heard.

Mat_6:6 But you, when you pray, enter into your room. And shutting your door, pray to your Father in secret; and your Father who sees in secret shall reward you openly.

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of The French Revolution And Relevance To Contemporary Christainity / C.S. Lewis Thought About Atheism! / Germans Protest Over Wave Of Sexual Assaults On Women In Cologne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.