Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,457 members, 7,823,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial (1925 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates Birthday Of His BabyMama (Snapshot) / Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by charlesopp(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Yesterday, it was reported that D’Banj’s younger brother and DB Records music artiste Kayswitch and his baby mama were embroiled in some drama, according to her eyewitnesses K-Switch’s baby mama Meena Subramani “stormed” his Lekki, Lagos home with their 7 month old baby in tow, she repeatedly knocked but was refused entry by security men.
All the drama was captured by an unseen eyewitness who was hiding in the bushes and taking pictures, which he/she later sent to the gossip blog.

In a phone chat with YNaija Kayswitch shut down the reports, see what he had to say after the jump and see the pictures of Meena allegedly being refused entry into his home.

All is well between me and Meena. First of all, that is not my house…two, I really don’t know what Meena went looking for but she wasn’t looking for me. I still posted of photo of them – Meena and my baby – on my Instagram page a few days back, they mean the world to me, all is well between us, i guess Linda is just looking traffic. How would you say she went looking for me when we LIVE TOGETHER…it’s funny how the media loves to paint we celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed my name and that is why you decided to hit me with this RUMOUR.

SOURCE; sirkenayo.net

Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by Rapsainot(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2014
LIB YAF STARTED AGAIN, THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by charlesopp(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=Rapsainot post=27572800]LIB YAF STARTED AGAIN, THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS[/qu

Naso we see am oh undecided
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by ogbonnajude507: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2014
ANOTHER TRAFFIC ADDED TO YOUR BLOG.EVEN U DE LIE DIE WHERE U MEET KAYSWITCH TAKE GET INTERVIEW WITH AM FOR YOUR INFORMATION
I JUST SPOKE WITH KAYSWITH HE SAID HE IS IN SYRIA FIGHTING FOR THE SYRIAN ARMY TO REGAIN KUBANI FROM ISIS FROM THERE HE WILL ENROUTE AFGANISTAN.
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by charlesopp(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2014
ogbonnajude507:
ANOTHER TRAFFIC ADDED TO YOUR BLOG.EVEN U DE LIE DIE WHERE U MEET KAYSWITCH TAKE GET INTERVIEW WITH AM FOR YOUR INFORMATION
I JUST SPOKE WITH KAYSWITH HE SAID HE IS IN SYRIA FIGHTING FOR THE SYRIAN ARMY TO REGAIN KUBANI FROM ISIS FROM THERE HE WILL ENROUTE AFGANISTAN.

Anoda uselu escapee
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by hatux: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2014
Lol.. This woman sha' she never dey learn ..
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by atilla(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
I dont believe him

p.s no be me hide take them fotos o. i just dont believe him dasall
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by tpia6: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
ogbonnajude507:

do those pictures look like someone who is fighting the syrian army?
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by tpia6: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
@ topic

see as the man dey look camera while the woman is kissing him.

red flag my dear.

shows his mind is not on you.
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by edwife(f): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
So she lives with you,but you have no idea what she went to look for at your brother's house arriving with a taxi and knocking the door for almost an hour;and arguing with the gate man? undecided undecided

Ok,we have heard......

1 Like

Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by charlesopp(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
tpia6:
@ topic

see as the man dey look camera while the woman is kissing him.

red flag my dear.

shows his mind is not on you.

hmmm..awon analyst
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by tpia6: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Need I ask if you're here to support the baby daddy?
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by nicechic(f): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kayswitch can lie oo. the picture u posted on IG is probably an old pic
Ofcourse we knw dats nt ur house, it's D'bang's.
Jst go nd mk peace wt ur baby mama n stp lying
Re: Linda Is Looking For Traffic” Kayswitch Comments On His Babymama Denial by catherinemarcel: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
(HOW I GOT BACK MY GIRLFRIEND AFTER BREAKUP)
My name is James Tirth from Canada, My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years, just of recent she just called me on phone and said she is breaking up the relationship over distance issues, i was emotionally down, i tried all i could to get her back but all went to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a love spell caster from South Africa who Dr. Ikedi who cast love spells to re-unite broken relationship and marriages, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this love spell caster via his email, he casted a re-union love spell through the effect of my picture and my girlfriend picture and my girlfriend came back to me within 72 hours, all this was done without me having to come down to South Africa. Contact this great love spell caster via his email for your relationship and marriage problems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have A Lot Of Enemies’ – Davido / Just Imagine How Nicki Minaj Exp0se H-erself On Stage / Nigeria Comedian De-don Shares Pics Of Him & Family On Vacation In U.S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.