Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (47869 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Chigold101:
friend any pride that deviods you of service to your country is a stupid pride.

You also said man must wak- remember that he doesnt have contract with NFF.

Keshi has always maintained that he will always serve Nigeria anytime his services are needed.

I dont know if you know him during his playing days: Keshi, Omakachi, late Okwaraji and others many times paid their own flight ticket just to offer services to Nigeria. They were generation of selfless footballers...
Fourteen years as a Super Eagles player by Coach Keshi is no joke.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Chigold101(m): 2:56am On Oct 31, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Fourteen years as a Super Eagles player by Coach Keshi is no joke.
na true talk be this...

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by PASYWOGY: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2014
Pls keshi should not return as coach again becos he will not put all the players dey don call like ike uche,iheanacho
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Onyiido: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2014
dotna:
grin

Keshi has never been at fault.

He is only building a discipline team for us.

And I know he can achieve the one Nigerian dream team.

Only if we rally behind him just like Chelsea fan supported Mourinho no matter his decisions

Land Rover Discovery SE7 Trail Edition for N1.7m
https://www.nairaland.com/1973996/land-rover-discovery-se7-tokunbo

Our super eagles are not disciplined at all. Maybe they must have tried Amodu and see that it'll not work well between him and the super eagles, now they are strategizing a means to bring Keshi back as the coach. Evil has eaten deep into NFF. Such an unserious fellows
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by quicyvictor(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Keshi, an icon of future failure......

Mr President, a follower of back door progress.....

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by picaso77: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2014
JONATHAN PLS BRING BACK OUR GIRLS NOT KESHI PLSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2014
4bobo:
confused nation
confused president
confused fifa
confused coaches
confused NFF
with confused citizens

Confused 4bobo
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2014
princefunmi:

Confused 4bobo

eh,eh .. le nu e....
tin ba gba e mu, eh? you go see heaven grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by olajide8(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2014
What a shame - incompetence sides incompetence -now imagine, that's what happens when incompetence is in power- presidential order I cry for my country as it is moving in all clueless directions and facets - what concerns him with NFF decisions - rubbish.
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by IYANGBALI: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2014
Nellybii:

I believe you have a point but are we not too hasty here?
Keshi has not even reacted haba?
Let us just wait for his reaction before we crucify him.
The fact that he was sacked after a win sounds suspicious. For me personally I feel he should have been allowed to fail before sacking him in the first place and Amodu is not better than Keshi. He will never command the kind of respect Keshi commands especially from our oversea based professionals.
ok now
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by bigiyaro(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2014
of cos nah, keshi must finish d rubbish he started, he will even b paid sef.
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by internetpo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thank God. Keshi is back. Nigerian stop being impatient, every coach has his bad days..give keshi a break..let him work with these boys for 2years and S.E will become unbeatable.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by robosky02(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
KESHI says........“I’m not sure if to say yes or no"

Stephen Keshi has admitted that he will take him time in deciding if to return as coach of Nigeria.
The Big Boss was dismissed earlier this month, after the Super Eagles defeated Sudan 3-1 in Abuja and Shuaibu Amodu was appointed as caretaker coach.

However, following President Goodluck Jonathan’s orders and a plea from Amodu, Keshi has been asked to continue with the team, at least for the rest of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers against South Africa and Congo.
“It is a very, very difficult decision. I am not sure I would say ‘no’ for now or ‘yes’ to the order,” the 52-year-old told reporters after meeting with sports minister Tammy Danagogo on Thursday.

“I still have to think about it because we all want peace. I want a settled mind before making the decision. I don’t have issues with anybody because life is too short. This is my country. I am always willing to offer my service.”
Keshi also insisted that money would not influence his decision.

“If I desperately wanted a contract, I would have opted for the offer made by Equatorial Guinea because the offer they made was bigger than what Nigeria offered. But this is my country and I want to serve it.”

http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/31/im-sure-say-yes-keshi-claims-super-eagles-return-difficult/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog / Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. / Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.