Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Men Becoming More Responsible In The House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Becoming More Responsible In The House (1754 Views)

When It Comes To Raising Of Child, Who's More Responsible? Father Or Mother? / Who's More Responsible For The Child? / Are Married Men More Responsible Than Single Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by SisterCaro(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2014
I have come to the realisation of the importance of a husband being involved more in the upkeep of the household and child-rearing. Gone are the days when all a man had to do was just go to work and cone back home and sit in front of the television and wait to be served food and expect an amazing round of sexxx before bed. As the African society has evolved and women are also taking care of financial responsibilities, men too should start contributing in child-rearing and keeping order in the house and ensuring that its clean. Learn how to change diapers and cooks a couple of dishes.

There is a need to create a balance. If both work during the week, you should both keep the house in order and the children in check. It should not be seen as the sole responsibility of a woman, since the house and children are not hers alone, but belong to both spouses. It is the primary responsibility of both to become assets to their households and not burdens.

6 Likes

Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Okay.
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by Tallesty1(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Metchewwwww.

1 Like

Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by Godmystrength: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
isorite
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by xynerise: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Are you tired of cooking and doing the chores? Mtcheww! All these wives of today sef

1 Like

Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by crackhaus: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
SisterCaro:

I have come to the realisation of the importance of a husband being involved more in the upkeep of the household and child-rearing. Gone are the days when all a man had to do was just go to work and cone back home and sit in front of the television and wait to be served food and expect an amazing round of sexxx before bed. As the African society has evolved and women are also taking care of financial responsibilities, men too should start contributing in child-rearing and keeping order in the house and ensuring that its clean. Learn how to change diapers and cooks a couple of dishes.

There is a need to create a balance. If both work during the week, you should both keep the house in order and the children in check. It should not be seen as the sole responsibility of a woman, since the house and children are not hers alone, but belong to both spouses. It is the primary responsibility of both to become assets to their households and not burdens.
I suggest you show this to your husband as well, assuming you're married.

2 Likes

Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by TV01(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
crackhaus:

I suggest you show this to your husband as well, assuming you're married.
Is that not Coogars wife? I think Edwife or someone (can't rightly remember) procured her for him grin!

TV
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by edwife(f): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
TV01:

Is that not Coogars wife? I think Edwife or someone (can't rightly remember) procured her for him grin!

TV

Lol TV grin ,i did not procure any caro for him,but sarah..... cheesy

Do you really believe he will stay with such a wife under the same roof for 24h?
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by crackhaus: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
TV01:

TV
Oh really?

Then she may encounter some problems showing this to him grin
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by UjSizzle(f): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lol men need to be 'assets' too cheesy
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by jaybee3(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
UjSizzle:

Na your "Assets" be the koko tongue
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by Kanwulia: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
It is a wife's duty to continue where her husband's mother left off. Unless she is married to a "money miss road BIG MAN" that has no time to wash his own car! kiss

Tufiakwa to those!
Sugar daddy materials only!
Not for marriage! Oooooh NO! kiss

1 Like

Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
xynerise:
Are you tired of cooking and doing the chores? Mtcheww! All these wives of today sef
when your wife is too tired for bedroom things because she worked an 8hr day at work and came back home to 4hrs of house while you set on the couch like a pumpkin, u will come back to NL ( with a different moniker) to cry about how your wife is always denying u bedmatics because she is always too tired!
God is watching u xynerise grin
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by bukatyne(f): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
edwife:

Do you really believe he will stay with such a wife under the same roof for 24h?

Is there something wrong the in OP or am I missing something?
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by edwife(f): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
bukatyne:

Is there something wrong the in OP or am I missing something?

How do you mean dear?

Please expand a little bit....
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by TV01(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
edwife:

Oh my bad....apologies...I knew there was some "arrangee" going on and it was you, wrong Sister. SisterCaro abeg, no vex grin.

TV

1 Like

Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by iamrealdeji(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
SisterCaro:

Mtcheew,by the time I get married,come and tell me all these,i'd just pull out my elbow,point it to you and say "Oogba gbon" house chores koor,house chores nii,if you're tired of doing it alone,talk to your husband to get you a house help,eyin omo obirin aye ode Eni yi ti ya ole gaan,e tie fe se nkan kan mo,
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by Fkforyou(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ok,so what else do you want us to do....
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by iamrealdeji(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
UjSizzle:

Na your front and back asset be the koko,the man's asset is his money and as long as you're both enjoying it,you're enjoying his asset
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by bukatyne(f): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
edwife:

How do you mean dear?

Please expand a little bit....

You sounded like there is something wrong with the OP with your post .... Do you really believe that he will stay with such a wife under the same roof for 24hrs?

1 Like

Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by edwife(f): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
bukatyne:

You sounded like there is something wrong with the OP with your post .... Do you really believe that he will stay with such a wife under the same roof for 24hrs?

I did not say that there is something wrong with her,but something wrong if cogar decides to stay with her....

He does not share this belief,simple.... smiley
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by edwife(f): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
TV01:

Oh my bad....apologies...I knew there was some "arrangee" going on and it was you, wrong Sister. SisterCaro abeg, no vex grin.

TV

lol @arrangee....
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
OP, I agree with you.
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by bukatyne(f): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
edwife:

I did not say that there is something wrong with her,but something wrong if cogar decides to stay with her....

He does not share this belief,simple.... smiley

Ok madam
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by bennyrazz: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
mtchheeewww
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lol, waiting for when men are going to start making babies, and washing their wives' bras and panties.

The emasculated post-modern men - that looks like a great future for humanity lol.
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2014
SisterCaro:

Nothing wrong with that.
If both work and come home with money, of course.

But if she chooses the housewife path, then she can't complain.

3 Likes

Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by tpia6: 1:56am On Oct 31, 2014
2buff:

Nothing wrong with that.
If both work and come home with money, of course.

But if she chooses the housewife path, then she can't complain.

i think you need to stop bashing housewives as long as your wife or girlfriend is working?
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by dre11(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
So it's possible for both husband and wife to be a burden to the family

Which family are they a burden toundecided

And is it possible for two to walk together if they can't agree
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by lilmax(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
This is what you get when you let your wife take on your responsibilities
Re: Men Becoming More Responsible In The House by SisterCaro(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2015
xynerise:
i said creating a balance nowhere in the post did i mention that wives are tired of cooking.

(1) (Reply)

When You Unveil Your Bride / Smoking Great Granny pictures / What's The Proper Way For A Man To Beat His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.