Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

A Touching Letter From My Student - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Touching Letter From My Student (812 Views)

Photo: Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Touching Letter From My Student by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
I got this letter from a girl I taught maths during the holidays. I just felt parents and students should do this more often.

The letter reads...

"While I was writing this letter, I was in tears, the reason is because I haven't found a mathematics teacher as best as you are, and I just wish I could have someone like you as my teacher. But I am not happy that you were unable to do much teachings with me. I just hope that by the virtue that you thought (sic) me, God will see that to make me do well in my WAEC. Thank you very much sir for your care. You are one in a million. i really appreciate your effort. It was nice meeting with you. Here is my number... Thank you and God bless."
Re: A Touching Letter From My Student by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nice to be appreciated. Well done. The letter says "Sir" while you are female.

I think the student needs a better English Teacher, the Tenses are all over the place: " I havent found a Teacher as Best as you are" " You were unable to do much teachings with me"

Thankfully it was not even text speak English. Please no body should come at me with "Nobody is perfect" we should all push ourselves harder to be better enjoying mediocrity is not great

1 Like

Re: A Touching Letter From My Student by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
aisha2:
Nice to be appreciated. Well done. The letter says "Sir" while you are female.

I think the student needs a better English Teacher, the Tenses are all over the place: " I havent found a Teacher as Best as you are" " You were unable to do much teachings with me"

Thankfully it was not even text speak English. Please no body should come at me with "Nobody is perfect" we should all push ourselves harder to be better enjoying mediocrity is not great

I wasn't around when she went back to Offa to resume school. I went to her house to collect my maths textbook only to find the letter tucked in.
Re: A Touching Letter From My Student by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Vanellope:

I wasn't around when she went back to Offa to resume school. I went to her house to collect my maths textbook only to find the letter tucked in.

Maybe its not your letter. Its addressed to a "sir"

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Story: I Wish My Tears Can Make It Stop / 10 Reasons Why You Should Quit Watching Indecency. / Wedding & Baby Gift Registry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.