Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Conceive A Child Of Your Choice,no Errors Found, No Questions Asked - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conceive A Child Of Your Choice,no Errors Found, No Questions Asked (522 Views)

How To Conceive A Baby Boy / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / When Does A Woman Conceive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conceive A Child Of Your Choice,no Errors Found, No Questions Asked by sanitylord: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
It has been finally proven that couples can finally give birth to a child of their choice be it a boy or a girl smiley

it was believed that before now, that the power to give birth to a baby boy or girl
was only in by luck and was to be determined by only God. the creator.
But as things may be, God has created human beings and has made us pro creators,
which some people never reasoned that the where.
This new selective method is free of the following

use of pills: you don't need to use pills that are deadly to
your body, this is just a simple body logic.
you can get it and utilize it immediately,
if you are interested, contact me

sanitylord@yahoo.com
Re: Conceive A Child Of Your Choice,no Errors Found, No Questions Asked by sanitylord: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
i will also appreciate if you use the comment box....post what you think....
and let me know

(1) (Reply)

Nuggets Of Wisdom For November / Girl Brings Pregnancy As Result Home After Four Years In The University / World First As Mother's Womb Is Transplanted To Daughter So She Can Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.