Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? (854 Views)

. / Recover All Your Data From That Crashed Hard Drive: / Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by horlorbah(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
I formatted my harddrive and I want to recover all my file, Please how can I do??
Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by horlorbah(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Someone should please help me
Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by Bigcake: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
horlorbah:
I formatted my harddrive and I want to recover all my file, Please how can I do??
Go to Ministry of Lands and Housing.
Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by horlorbah(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
You dont have to post if you dont have something to say
Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by samurairulzz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hear urself .....

horlorbah:

Fast and pray for 90 days, those files will pity u and com back...

1 Like

Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by YUSUPH1986(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
If i may ask what led u to dat decision? Virus,if yes bro 4get because even if recover it it must av been damaged. If no then i think av got to help u out in my little way
Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by horlorbah(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
@Yusuph, i mistaken formatted it and I need most of those files. Please how can you help me?
Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by YUSUPH1986(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yea, google a software called e.p.m(easy partition master). Download and install it. It's easy to use, open it, and u wil see recover lost files. Jxt click and click till.. Anyway download it first
Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by oieda: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Use "getdataback for ntfs". Download it using torrent.

I always use that for people that come to me. And it has always worked.

don't just make the mistake of copy new files on the hard disk. The more files you copy unto it now, the less ones you may be able to recover

Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by aslan(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
what a samurai booty. the files are gone forever.
Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by horlorbah(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks evrybdy.....I will try it and see how it works
Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by Vstuffs(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
>GET a 2.5 Hard Drive Enclosure(cost #1,000)
>Attach your hard drive to the enclosure
>Get another system
>Attach the USB port of the enclosure to the port of the other system
>Install "Recover My Files" or any other better software
>After external hard drive is connected successfully
>Start the "software"
>Click "complete format recoveing"
>Start the enclosure letter "E" or any letter attach to the external hard drive
>Start recovering

That is my 2 cents
Re: I Formatted My Harddrive And I Want To Recover All My File, How Can Do It??????? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2014
Try and get, 'recover my files'..
It will recover anything..

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Hp Dv9000 Fairly Use (photos) 30k / Brand New Ipad Mini 16GB Wifi Only At Give Away Price. / Lenovo A10 Laptop @N39,999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.