Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Study And Work In Larnaca - Cyprus! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study And Work In Larnaca - Cyprus! (843 Views)

Tution Free Universities In Germany-(work,study And Scholarship Opportunities) / STUDY AND WORK IN GEORGIA EUROPE-VISA 100% / Summer Scholarships At Mkc City College , Larnaca,cyprus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study And Work In Larnaca - Cyprus! by oman2: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
HI FOLKS!!

I CAN PROCESS YOUR ADMISSION AND VISA TO STUDY AND WORK IN CYPRUS. I DON'T CHARGE A DIME TO PROCESS THE ADMISSION, YOU ONLY PAY YOUR APPLICATION FEE AND IMMIGRATION FEES OF ABOUT 350 EUROS STRAIGHT TO THE SCHOOL.
I DON'T CHARGE MUCH FOR THE VISA PROCESSING,

FOR SERIOUS CLIENTS, CONTACT:

+2348033551155

(1) (Reply)

Were U Unable To Register For Your Jamb B4 The Closure? / Autocad 2d And 3d With Rendering,also Pdms Training At Ikotun Lagos / Hult International Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.