Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Massive Profit Making Business?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Massive Profit Making Business?? (552 Views)

Ice Block Making Business / Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? / Soap-making Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Profit Making Business?? by raph4: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please, who can tell me the requirements and what it takes to start up a good Soccer viewing centre... and the best possible places to start it.

Is it a very lucrative business?? And what is the possible start up cost associated to it??
Re: Massive Profit Making Business?? by deeobserver209(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Like every business location matters when planning a viewing center. How is the location? Are there soccer loving fans there? If your answers is yes then you should go ahead.
Make sure the location is secure enough to guarantee security.
All you need is a sat dish, decoders, tables, chairs and so on. The hall must be big enough with windows to allow ventilation.

The driving force behind business is not how much you stand to make but how well you want to serve football fans with good soccer entertainment. All other things will follow.
Generally, I think viewing center business are profitable.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bread Nylon Printng Company / . / DZL 10 Ton Biomass Boiler Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.