Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Advice To All Facebook Ladies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice To All Facebook Ladies (642 Views)

Advice To All Facebook Guys!! / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / Yookos! The Best Of Them All,facebook+twitter+more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To All Facebook Ladies by Philtrik(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
You don't need to strip down to your bra and panties, bend over to show your cleavage, biting your lips just to get attention. You think your beauty is based on the amount of comments/likes you get on those pictures coming from guys who doesn't even care about you?
I know you love the attention, it makes you feel wanted, noticed, loved. But it's not the kind of attention any decent lady would want for herself. Guys will see you as "easy", tag you in Indecency pictures, ask you for your number just to have sex with you. In 10-20 years time when the half naked pictures of you are surfaced as you get married or go for that Ministerial/high flying position, you will be regretting.
FACEBOOK never deletes anything. Try putting some clothes on and hey! show us your naked face. See who still notices cause they are the ones that matter the most... Just be beautiful from the inside... I hope what i just said makes sense to you cause i only love you and want the best for you.
Re: Advice To All Facebook Ladies by delishpot: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Philtrik:
You don't need to strip down to your bra and panties, bend over to show your cleavage, biting your lips just to get attention. You think your beauty is based on the amount of comments/likes you get on those pictures coming from guys who doesn't even care about you?
I know you love the attention, it makes you feel wanted, noticed, loved. But it's not the kind of attention any decent lady would want for herself. Guys will see you as "easy", tag you in Indecency pictures, ask you for your number just to have sex with you. In 10-20 years time when the half naked pictures of you are surfaced as you get married or go for that Ministerial/high flying position, you will be regretting.
FACEBOOK never deletes anything. Try putting some clothes on and hey! show us your naked face. See who still notices cause they are the ones that matter the most... Just be beautiful from the inside... I hope what i just said makes sense to you cause i only love you and want the best for you.

Gbam. You gorrit. Help us tell them o. Those stone headed women they will never listen sha. My mama say fly wey nor dey hear word naim dey follow dead body enter grave.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals / Happy Birthday Lilimax!!! / Brain Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.