Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos (39072 Views)

Which Of 'em Was Your First Phone +photos / Music Video Shot By A Nairalander Using A Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone / S4 Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by valuedammy(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2014
Mtscheeew! This is why I bomb some nairalanders.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2014
Dude...r u sure u use a DSLR camera? Cus i'm not sure there's a single smartphone camera out dere dat can match a DSLR. Not even d 41mp lumia 1020

impressive pics tho. I do a little amateur photography meselfsmiley
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by coreseam: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2014
duni04:
op u sure u not lying?
to what benefit do I need to lie undecided
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by gomiokez(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2014
I really enjoyed your photography. Especially the one with the tap and dropping water. Great work.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by charlsecy(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2014
A good picture isn't all about Megapixels like most users think.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by AJdDon: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2014
Nice pix, Op
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by coreseam: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Orikinla:
OP, send these fantastic shots to Samsung and Google.
To increase the international appreciation, I will post them on my Google+ page, and on my global network. PM your full names and contact emails for your credit.

Cheers.

I dont know how to do the above i.e. (1) PM you. It seems you are offline BTW. (2) send the shots to Samsung and Google.
grin.
please enlighten me how. will appreciate it
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by AJdDon: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Nice pix, Op
mk i upload my sky view too, bak in Service daiz in jungle
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by 100Cents: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2014
Team Tecno undecided
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by adedayourt(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2014
Thorerah:
I love the photo of the sunset. My phone's camera is 13mp as well but I haven't quite mastered how to take focused subjects in blurry backgrounds. How did you get it?

Just soak the phone in a bowl of water for 3mins. It gonna auto-set the camera to take good shots in blurry backgrounds, you would love it.

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by coreseam: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2014
360command:
Op, freelance photography or photography journalism go fit you.

hahahaha lol.

I do a 8 - 5 job excluding the "travel" times to and from the Island. so time no dey for photo-journalism (at least ATM)
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Mustay(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2014
O

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by amiskurie(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Thorera,Thorera,where art thou?
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by JustCare: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Samueloladapo:
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S4
you're @high rise C
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by idu1(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2014
luvlyoracle:
So why are you telling us?
and i dnt knw what he want us to do?
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by pseudonomer: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Osahon7:
You can't compare this with my Iphone 5 camera

Post pictures...
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2014
coreseam:

FACT......pixels dont equate to good pictures, nor the Camera type but ITS the photographer that produces nice shots eventually.

Your head is there
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2014
benega:
Sharp cam, wats d MP

U can make money out of ur creativity by selling contents. Try and creat a web page where intrested people can pay for ur work. Also u can set a specialty for urself by snapping local or African content to sell. Good job
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nairabeezie(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2014
ok
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by amiskurie(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2014
luvlyoracle:
So why are you telling us?
This man doesn't know the beauty of photography.photographs speaks,it tells the true,its makes you wanna live,makes you love,it makes you want,it takes you on a journey....imaging the power of photography.

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2014
coreseam:
FIRST OF ALL
I never ever thought this would get to FP *Honestly speaking*. A colleague in the office just said post it and I did.
BUT
am happy that the pix are appreciated.

Thanks y'all
but you for show us the phone and tell us how to set the camera.
My friend uses S4 - I have never seen such clear/fine pic on her dp
I am planning on getting a new phone with good camera -had BB__Passport in mind.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by temitemi1(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Awesome!!!
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Mustay(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2014
coreseam:

hahahaha lol.

I do a 8 - 5 job excluding the "travel" times to and from the Island. so time no dey for photo-journalism (at least ATM)

Lol. I found a new 'use' for my phone where I take good shots if possible (especially of nature). In fact, I look forward to photography competitions and send in entries instead of 'wasting' creativity. At times, it's just being ready to capture the right monents wink

Orkinila, I don't mind you posting here more 'uses' of shots one has captured with his/her phone.

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by piagetskinner(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2014
Pangea:
Nice work!

Most camera users just put the settings on auto and click away! grin

Taking creative shots, is another ball game entirely!
You need to master the manual settings like aperture , shutter speed, iso etc
And their relationship to each other, believe me, it's very simple to understand.

With that knowledge, anybody with any phone that has manual camera control can take breathtaking pictures!
Don't wait until u get a DSLR,
The Op has just prooved that.

The Samsung S5 has a new camera mode with refocus ability, just take the picture anyhow and after, you pick any point on the just taken picture, the point get focussed while the rest get blurred (depth of field)
That's creative shots for the lazy grin
My st1pid Bb can't do that

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by coreseam: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I am planning on getting a new phone with good camera -had BB__Passport in mind.

aside from the focus adjustments.
You need to remove the ISO (relates to sensor sensitivty to light) from auto to maybe 100 or 200 depending on the lighting thats available
and also change the white balance from auto to the environental conditions. most of them were taken with the WB set at cloudy.

hope this clarifies

2 Likes

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by chucky234(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
These pictures look good ..I'll prolly read a review/comparison abt the iphone,passport and Samsung ,most times high pixels don't equal good pictures
Nothing compares BB when it comes to picture quality, I'm yet to see the passport but sure it will outclass iPhone 6 and Sammie.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by killzone(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2014
The S4 has one of the best cameras I knw of with its nice modes such as eraser,best picture,dual shot, and otherseven the front facing camera is ok too 13MP at the back,2.0MP at the front,what surprises is the S5 camera its a sony camera and does beta than most sony smartphones
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2014
coreseam:

aside from the focus adjustments.
You need to remove the ISO (relates to sensor sensitivty to light) from auto to maybe 100 or 200 depending on the lighting thats available
and also change the white balance from auto to the environental conditions. most of them were taken with the WB set at cloudy.

hope this clarifies

woww. Thanks, I will share this with her
I'm trying to set my Lumia. I was
able to set the ISO to 200

__what of the Exposure value?
White balance? I actually selected daylight lipsrsealed
Scenes? I went for closeup embarassed
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by timbros(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2014
coreseam:

I dont know how to do the above i.e. (1) PM you. It seems you are offline BTW. (2) send the shots to Samsung and Google.
grin.
please enlighten me how. will appreciate it

1) Go to his profile. Click on 'Send email to xxxxxx'. You've just PMed him. He will get a notification and reply you.

2) I think he wanted to do the posting in Google+ himself and credit you with the details you give him.

Nice pictures BTW...
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by stinggy(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Go for Sony, even Samsung folks know they can't brag where almighty Sony is.

BB Passport should be good too judging from the quality of the Z and Q series, but I haven't handled it smiley
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by timbros(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

woww. Thanks, I will share this with her
I'm trying to set my Lumia. I was
able to set the ISO to 200

__what of the Exposure value?
White balance? I actually selected daylight lipsrsealed
Scenes? I went for closeup embarassed

Your choice of settings should be based on the particular shot you want to take at a given time.

1 Like

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos by coreseam: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2014
timbros:

1) Go to his profile. Click on 'Send email to xxxxxx'. You've just PMed him. He will get a notification and reply you.

2) I think he wanted to do the posting in Google+ himself and credit you with the details you give him.

Nice pictures BTW...

Thanks and done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 / Free Blackberry Unlock Started / Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.