Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

National Power Sector Apprentice Scheme - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Power Sector Apprentice Scheme (3082 Views)

Maritime Sector Records 6,000 Job Losses / NIGERIAN ENGINEERS: A Lawyer Heading Power Sector, Works & Housing / National Power Traning Institute Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Power Sector Apprentice Scheme by ejikemichael: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
I was watshing a live program on NTA, it was about the testimonies of transformation agender of our president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by the ministers. What caaught my attension was when the minister of power, prof. Nebo made mention of NATIONAL POWER SECTOR APPRENTICESHIP SCHEME (NAPSAS). I decided to make search on the programm, I found out that it's all about training of nigerian youth on power sector to compliment to work force in the sector.
I will want anybody who knows more about this programm to please shade more light and how the registration is being done and qualificatons

1 Like

Re: National Power Sector Apprentice Scheme by skeptical: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Re: National Power Sector Apprentice Scheme by Debayurr: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please hope ur sure about d SSCE and OND holders...cos I was invited and I happen 2b a Bsc holder and d flag off and accreditation begins 2moro so I don't want to waste time and resources leaving lagos for abuja
Re: National Power Sector Apprentice Scheme by ejikemichael: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=Debayurr post=27734975]Please hope ur sure about d SSCE and OND holders...cos I was invited and I happen 2b a Bsc holder and d flag off and accreditation begins 2moro so I don't want to waste time and resources leaving lagos for abuja[/quote. Bro pls how did u apply
Re: National Power Sector Apprentice Scheme by chisomanuel: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2014
Debayurr:
Please hope ur sure about d SSCE and OND holders...cos I was invited and I happen 2b a Bsc holder and d flag off and accreditation begins 2moro so I don't want to waste time and resources leaving lagos for abuja
pls share how u applied so we cn apply too. Or has d application closed? Watching d flag off live nw. Neva had abt it earlier.
Re: National Power Sector Apprentice Scheme by deleib(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
The qualifications required are NABTEB, OND and HND or Bsc but please how do we go abt the registration? Do we go 2 d ministry of power or NAPTIN offices at Open universities?

(1) (Reply)

Air Traffic Control Officer / ACCA Past Papers Questions - Free Download / Pic: The Dress Code Rule Guiding Call To Bar In Nigeria. She Signed The Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.