Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola (5940 Views)

Military/hospital Equipment Supply From Romanian Company To West Africa / We Assist Get Student Visas To Ukrain Cyprus Ukrain In Just 2 Weeks / Insult: MTN Locates West African Headquarters In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ok I deal on high quality ladies and gents clothes, shoes and accessories. Most of my items are sourced from factories & wholesalers in Vietnam. I tried several other countries before i settled with Vietnam because Vietnam quality is very high and cheaper than Turkey and the rest.
WHY VIETNAM:
1 Highest quality clothes/shoes at the best prices.
2. Vietnam produces for European and American markets so their quality is very high.
3. Hotels in Vietnam are extremely cheap, standard hotels in Vietnam starts from $13, I usually stay in 3 star hotels for around $20 per night, such hotels costs minimum of $25,000 in Nigeria.

DISADVANTAGES:
1. Vietnam is in South East Asia and so its very far for me. To go to Vietnam you will change flight in 2 or 3 different countries, spending more than 1 day on the way.
2. Some people may find the airfare to be expensive. I fly only Emirates but there are cheaper alternatives like Ethiopian, Turkish etc.
3. Some Nigerians may find problem with their food, there are very few Nigerian restaurants in Ho Chi Minh. I travel alot and don't have problem with foreign food. My problem with Vietnam food is that they add too much SUGAR in every thing, soup, fruits, tea, everything they add sugar. This is not just a Vietnam problem, every Asian country does this, no wonder Malaysians have kidney problems more than any other country.

Since 3 months now Vietnam is no longer issuing visas for Nigerians bc of Ebola. Infact I just confirmed this embargo includes the whole of West Africa, not just Nigeria. Initially I thought Vietnam is being too harsh but a Vietnam friend told me their government did the same thing during the time of SARS, they blocked every flight from SARS affected countries for many years. So it seems it will take years before Vietnam will start issuing visas for Nigerians.

Vietnam is a poor country like Nigeria, but with the rate they are developing they are leaving us behind. With steady electricity, good roads, good schools, security, lots of factories and industries, though labor is cheap there just like in Nigeria. I have been to 4 cities in Vietnam, I am yet to see put holes. This is a country that has no oil or gas. Everyday hundreds of Nigerian citizens travel to this country to buy one thing or the other, ranging from rice, tiles, electrical and electronics, clothes and shoes. When will we get it right in Nigeria?

The reason I am creating this post is bc of the frustration I and many other people are facing because of this visa embargo. I keep asking myself, are Nigerians supposed to travel this far just to buy clothes and rice? What happened to all the clothes factories in Northern Nigeria? Every year our politicians keep telling us about reviving moribund industries but I don't know when we will start seeing the results instead of mere promises? Our brothers in Aba can match and even surpass Vietnam standard in clothes and shoe production, all they need is government encouragement and support. I blame both federal and state governments for this rot and joblessness in our land.

I think that as Nigerians its high time we wake up from sleep bc we have been sleeping for too long. To me its an insult and a shame to import rice and textiles into this country, because these are items and products which we used to produce in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
iykbethany:
Ok I deal on high quality ladies and gents clothes, shoes and accessories. Most of my items are sourced from factories & wholesalers in Vietnam. I tried several other countries before i settled with Vietnam because Vietnam quality is very high and cheaper than Turkey and the rest.
WHY VIETNAM:
2. Vietnam produces for European and American markets so their quality is very high.
3. Hotels in Vietnam are extremely cheap, standard hotels in Vietnam starts from $13, I usually stay in 3 star hotels for around $20 per night, such hotels costs minimum of $25,000 in Nigeria.

DISADVANTAGES:
1. Vietnam is in South East Asia and so its very far for me. To go to Vietnam you will change flight in 2 or 3 different countries, spending more than 1 day on the way.
2. Some people may find the airfare to be expensive. I fly only Emirates but there are cheaper alternatives like Ethiopian, Turkish etc.
3. Some Nigerians may find problem with their food, there are very few Nigerian restaurants in Ho Chi Minh. I travel alot and don't have problem with foreign food. My problem with Vietnam food is that they add too much SUGAR in every thing, soup, fruits, tea, everything they add sugar. This is not just a Vietnam problem, every Asian country does this, no wonder Malaysians have kidney problems more than any other country.

Since 3 months now Vietnam is no longer issuing visas for Nigerians bc of Ebola. Infact I just confirmed this embargo includes the whole of West Africa, not just Nigeria. Initially I thought Vietnam is being too harsh but a Vietnam friend told me their government did the same thing during the time of SARS, they blocked every flight from SARS affected countries for many years. So it seems it will take years before Vietnam will start issuing visas for Nigerians.

Vietnam is a poor country like Nigeria, but with the rate they are developing they are leaving us behind. With steady electricity, good roads, good schools, security, lots of factories and industries, though labor is cheap there just like in Nigeria. I have been to 4 cities in Vietnam, I am yet to see put holes. This is a country that has no oil or gas. Everyday hundreds of Nigerian citizens travel to this country to buy one thing or the other, ranging from rice, tiles, electrical and electronics, clothes and shoes. When will we get it right in Nigeria?

The reason I am creating this post is bc of the frustration I and many other people are facing because of this visa embargo. I keep asking myself, are Nigerians supposed to travel this far just to buy clothes and rice? What happened to all the clothes factories in Northern Nigeria? Every year our politicians keep telling us about reviving moribund industries but I don't know when we will start seeing the results instead of mere promises? Our brothers in Aba can match and even surpass Vietnam standard in clothes and shoe production, all they need is government encouragement and support. I blame both federal and state governments for this rot and joblessness in our land.

I think that as Nigerians its high time we wake up from sleep bc we have been sleeping for too long. To me its an insult and a shame to import rice and textiles into this country, because these are items and products which we used to produce in abundance.

Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
To move Nigeria forward, we all need to change and work together as a team. United we stand, divided we fall.

1. Its common for us Nigerians to brag about our expensive clothes and cars. Many guys have 100,000 dollar cars but they have no company, no factory, some still live in rented houses while driving big cars. That 100,000$ can build a factory.

2. Dash a Nigerian babe 100,000 Naira the next thing she will do is to buy fake hairs and expensive phones. But the Vietnam girls I know will rather invest such money into a factory. My friend gave $1,000 to his Vietnam girlfriend and the girl used the money to buy sewing machines and today she has a mini factory, these days this girl supply me bras and pants, courtesy of small money her boyfriend gave her. A Nigerian girl will rather use the money for shopping and expect you to dash her more the next month. We are in this together and we all need to change, both the government and the governed, both the federal and state governments, both the Nigerian boys and girls.

3 Likes

Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by justwise(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
@op

The title of this thread got nothing to do with the content. if you want to talk about your business then I can help you move it to the appropriate section.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
justwise:
@op

The title of this thread got nothing to do with the content. if you want to talk about your business then I can help you move it to the appropriate section.

Sorry this is not an advert, I can pay for advert. I am angry that we travel to god forsaken countries to buy goods we can comfortably produce in Nigeria. If this is not the appropriate section you can do the needful. You can move it or change the subject as you please.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2014

Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2014

Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by Abanikanda: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls, I wish to hv personal chart wth u. Kindly mail me ur email thru enquirytechnology@yahoo.com
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by tandj: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by debbydee(f): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
well i feel your pain. but what can one do. with prayers and hardwork God will see us through.
Please Ma i need more infomation about vietnam and thier fashion industry its quite cheap and of good qaulity. i dont mind venturing into such business as you. kindlyt reach me on 08185391880 or add me on BBM 25d43f96 or mail me on adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com. i will be expecting your response. thanks God bless you.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 4:53am On Nov 06, 2014
Abanikanda:
Pls, I wish to hv personal chart wth u. Kindly mail me ur email thru enquirytechnology@yahoo.com

Sorry I have been on transit and just reading this now, will send you a note.
You can get my contact details on my profile
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 5:13am On Nov 06, 2014
tandj:
Hello ikbethany,
For somebody that want to venture into biz(a lady)in abj, what do u suggest she sells?
Like how much for capital?
How much will it take to travel to vietnam?
Thanks a lot.

Hello,
I am not residing in Abuja so I wouldn't know what sells faster there, but I suggest you sell both ladies and gents wears. I sell both ladies and gents and even kids wears. I add human hair as well though I don't buy hair in large quantity, i buy few genuine hair and sell to people that know the value, not those that want real hair for 20K which is not possible.

How much you start with should depend on you and your own person circumstances. But if you want to travel overseas to buy clothes you should have at least $5,000 minimum, otherwise you can start from buying from importers and wholesellers in Lagos, after saving money you can then start importing by yourself. Flight alone is about 200,000 naira, it can be a bit higher or lower depending on when you are traveling.

Your best bet is Vietnam and then Turkey. I have tried both markets but Vietnam is better for me. Turkey is good in suits, corporate wears etc but Vietnam is all round and they produces the highest quality trendy shoes. Vietnam quality is higher and cheaper. Food, hotel etc is alot cheaper in Vietnam too. 2 star hotel in Turkey is 50$ per night but that the 3 star hotels i stay in Vietnam cost less than 20$ per night. I posted some of the hotel pics here for all of you to see.

If you go to Turkey and need cheap hotels that are nice and clean then stay at FLY HOTEL or FLASH HOTEL, their rate is usually 30$ per night, do the reservation yourself coz many people make the mistake of using agents, the agents will always want to get a cut by inflating the prices. Some of these hotels has very tiny bed so if you are couple stay in PRENS hotel, its still a brand new hotel, its 50$ per night. Always do your own research.

in Vietnam stay at THEIN PHU HOTEL, its very clean, brand new, 3 star, very big beds, very big rooms and $18 per night.
The only advantage Turkey has over Vietnam is that with Turkey airways you get to turkey direct in less than 7 hours unlike Vietnam where you will change flight in at least 2 countries.

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2014
debbydee:
well i feel your pain. but what can one do. with prayers and hardwork God will see us through.
Please Ma i need more infomation about vietnam and thier fashion industry its quite cheap and of good qaulity. i dont mind venturing into such business as you. kindlyt reach me on 08185391880 or add me on BBM 25d43f96 or mail me on adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com. i will be expecting your response. thanks God bless you.

Hi every business has secrets, you must not just wake up and venture into any business bc you hear someone is making money from it. Do your home work well and be sure this is what you really want to do.

The business is not bad, but some people fail in the business bc they did not do enough research. Many things will determine whether the business will be viable/profitable or not. Know your state, know which street you will locate your shop, start from buying direct from importers in lagos or Onitsha. Also, always buy only high quality stuffs bc you dont want insults and bad reputation from unsatisfied customers. Always remember that your customers are always right, always make them happy by giving them quality products at cheap rates. You will get lots of referrals by doing this. Some people go to Asia and buy the cheapest lowest quality stuffs bc they want to make quick money.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by tandj: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by NotNairalandi(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2014
@op....nice job! My bros went to vietnam last month,but he went through China.He first went to china and buy some. Stuffs before heading to Vietnam.he is back two days ago.so the easiest way now is to go through China!

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
tandj:

I really knew why i sourced u out.
Even from ur posts, i can see d genuineness and d willingness to help others.
Thank u so much.
Enough info.
God bless u and may u continue to multiply.

May God bless you and your family too. I believe we should help one another in our own little ways coz money is not everything.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by gtswt(f): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nairalandi:
@op....nice job! My bros went to vietnam last month,but he went through China.He first went to china and buy some. Stuffs before heading to Vietnam.he is back two days ago.so the easiest way now is to go through China!

Yea' Dis i think is another way to do it but considering the double flight fare ..... hw much i get to go market sef? shocked
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by gtswt(f): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
How about India? Learnt they got good clothings too.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by debbydee(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
@ OP. Thanks for the advice. I have been doing this for some time now but i want to increase my stock so i am thinking of sourcing from a good place. I don't mind if you can drop your contact info. mine is 08185391880. Thaks
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by gowaga68: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
nice one there Bro.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by chidistone: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
iykbethany:
WHY VIETNAM:

DISADVANTAGES:

Please bro, I sent u a mail and wish u can inbox me. Cheers!
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
chidistone:

Please bro, I sent u a mail and wish u can inbox me. Cheers!

Hi Chidi I got your mail and have just replied.
Cheers
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by Confilass: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=iykbethany post=27588471][/quote]

I need ur contact. either email or fone no. am interested.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 24, 2015
I hope am not late to the party, kindly mail me with details as I am also interested. Thanks a million in anticipation. Email: achemenongo@gmail.com
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Acheme86:
I hope am not late to the party, kindly mail me with details as I am also interested. Thanks a million in anticipation. Email: achemenongo@gmail.com

Hello i don't understand why i should send you email? What for?
If any Nairalander need any info or assistance about Vietnam, Turkey or Cambodia just ask me here, I am here to help anybody that needs my help. My email is on my profile, i don't have to write it here to avoid unnecessary spam. Just check my profile or my signature you will see my email address.

Please remember that I am NOT a visa agent, I only give free advise/assistance to people that need my assistance. I have good contacts in these countries for shippers, wholesalers, distributors, cargo companies, manufacturers, agents, brokers etc.

I just realized that so many Nigerians are evil minded. I have helped many Naralanders get visa to Vietnam, I don't charge any money or commission, I just give free help since i have the opportunity to help.

Before you get the visa someone who owns a big company in Vietnam will use his company documents to process the visa for you, all you will bring is your passport copy only. No interview or visa questions asked. Within 5 days of applying you get the visa at Vietnam embassy in Abuja. All my Vietnam contact wants is for you to use his cargo company to ship your goods to Nigeria since it was him that got the visa for you. His charge is same fare every shipper charge per kilo to ship clothes/items to Nigeria. My people, you wont believe once some of these cowards get the visa they change their number and you wont hear from them again. Meanwhile when they need this visa they call and disturb me daily. My friend in Vietnam is not ready to assist these kinds of people. Besides, its risky giving visa assistance to someone you met on the internet, coz they could be drug carriers. if you are caught with drugs in Vietnam you will die in prison, and the person who applied visa for you will have his company closed and properties confiscated.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by gowaga68: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
My questions may be off topic but its related to Vietnam.

What would you recommend between getting Leather/lace shoes and Cloths from Vietnam and any lead?
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2015
I dont know if I should make a new thread or post this here. But several people have contacted me requesting for info on how to get Vietnam visa or what items they could buy and make profit in Nigeria, i want to put all info here so that people will be able to do it by themselves, but if theres any way my assistance is needed then i will help.

This info is for genuine business people who wants to travel to Vietnam to buy items which they want to resell in Nigeria. For those who wants to travel overseas for hustling, please dont contact me as I am not a visa agent. Vietnam is a poor country, theirs nothing to hustle in South East Asia. Its this hustling thing that is landing our brothers in jail. Four Nigerian brothers were executed in Indonesia last week, what a painful way to die, a lot more are on death row in many countries, and thousands are serving different jail terms in many Asia countries.

Now straight to topic. As a Nigerian who wants to travel to Vietnam to buy things especially clothes, shoes etc, to get Vietnam visa a Vietnam based company MUST send you Visa Invitation/Approval Letter which you will take to the Vietnamese embassy in ABUJA to get your visa. The Vietnam based company will process the visa in Vietnam with their company documents, they will write that you are one of their customers coming to Vietnam to buy goods, it takes between 5 to 7 days to process the visa in Vietnam. Once the visa is approved in Vietnam, the Vietnam contact will mail you copy of the visa approval letter which you will take to Vietnam embassy to collect your visa. Once you arrive at the Vietnam embassy you submit the visa approval letter together with your passport, within 2 hours the visa will be stamped on your passport.

The most important document is the INVITATION /APPROVAL LETTER from a company in Vietnam, the visa is processed in Vietnam and the visa approval copy faxed to Abuja by the Vietnam foreign ministry. All you have to do is take copy of the approval letter to Abuja together with your passport and visa fee. Nothing like bank statements or taxes or any document. VIETNAM VISA IS PROCESSED in Vietnam by the person or company that is inviting you. you dont have any role to play, when visa is approved in Vietnam the person or company in Vietnam will send you approval copy to take to Abuja to collect your visa, no question is asked, no other document is required in Abuja other than the visa approval copy and your passport and visa fee.

CONDITION: You can source your own company that will process visa for you. But if you must use my contacts to get visa then my contacts will demand that they ship your goods for you, that's their benefit for giving visa assistance. The companies I work with are shipping companies owned by Nigerians living in Vietnam. The shipping cost from Vietnam to Nigeria is $5 per kilo, this is what every other company charge. The sad thing is, many people disturb me when they need visa, but once they receive the visa they change their number and never contact me again. For this reason my contacts are not interested to give visa assistance to anyone.

AIRLINE: Many airlines go to Vietnam, there is Turkish Airways, Emirates, Ethihad Airways etc. Personally I prefer Emirates though their fares are a little bit higher.

AIRFARE: As you know Airfare changes almost everyday like forex. So to know the exact cost of airfare just go to any travel agency in your city and confirm, or you go to any Turkish or Emirates airlines office nearest to you.

SHIPPING COMPANIES TO USE: I have 5 different shippers/cargo companies that i work with. I use only the best. Some companies are slow, you give them goods today and in 1 week you still never receive your goods in Nigeria. But some companies will deliver within 3 days.

HOTELS: Hotels are extremely cheap in Vietnam. There are many 3 star hotels for $20 per night. My preferred hotels are Hotel Tien Phu, Ngoc Hoi. Contact me for more hotel names.

TAXIS: Most Vietnam Taxis do not speak English, your hotel or agent should be the one to arrange taxi for you. I have only 2 taxi drivers that speak English. Every taxi has a meter so no cheating.

Please note that I am not a visa agent, I just help people who want to travel with my vast international connections. I give this info/assistance free of charge coz freely i receive and freely i give. Whatever you need just contact me, I am ready to help within my capacity. If you want to buy or source items directly from Manufacturers, warehouses, wholesalers etc just let me know, i will connect you to some trusted contacts on ground in Vietnam. During my first visit to Vietnam I wasted lots of money to so called agents bc i was a novice then. For instance, the first agent i worked with was charging me 50 cents per whatever item i buy. For example, lets say he took me to a shop where i buy 200 pairs of shoes, i paid him 50 US cents times by 200. You do the maths. Same thing if i buy 200 pieces of ladies wears, he gets 50 cents per wear. Later on i meet honest people who are ready to help with very little fee. With me you wont make same mistake. Just mention what items you want to buy, i have boys that will take you shopping for days or weeks, when you are returning to Nigeria you give them whatever fee you feel comfortable with. truth is, if you treat them well next time they will be happy to assist/shop with you, but if you are stingy next time you wont see their break light.

WHAT NIGERIANS USUALLY SHIP FROM VIETNAM: When it comes to highest quality clothes/shoes at the cheapest prices no country comes close to Vietnam. Vietnam is the number one choice for anything FASHION. I have imported clothes/shoes from many countries like Hong Kong, China, Turkey, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, India etc before i settled with Vietnam. So the following items you could buy and make money in Nigeria; clothes, shoes, football, tiles, furniture, bullet proof doors, sanitary wares, diapers, energy bulbs, aluminum products etc.

HOW MUCH TO START WITH: Many people have asked me this question and I dont think I am the one to tell you how much money to start a business with? Let me break down some of the expenses so that you will have an idea of how much money to start with. To get the visa will cost you around 500 or 600$, airfare is around $1,200 (more or less) depending on which airline you use, food/hotel/ground transportation will cost you another $300 depending on how many days/weeks you stay in Vietnam. Now do the maths. Apart from your expenses money, if you are traveling that far to buy clothes you should keep at least $4,000 minimum to buy your items. This $4,000 is excluding your expenses money like flight/hotel etc. Not that you cant start with less amount, but my opinion is for someone to travel that far and spend all these money for flight and everything you must have enough capital to buy goods, bc the more items you buy, the more profit you make. Am sure by now you will know how much money to travel with?

Finally, i want to give personal advise as a Nigerian brother. If you plan of going to Vietnam to buy or sell drugs please stop now because there is 99% chance you will be caught. Cocaine business is touch and die in Asia. If you are on Facebook, open the Facebook page of Cambodian or Vietnam Drug Law enforcement agency, you will see the sheer number of our brothers serving different jail terms in Vietnam and Cambodia. So many of them are serving 35 years in prison.

If there's any info I didn't remember today I will add later. if you have questions feel free to ask.

Stay safe and best regards.
Iyk

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by gowaga68: 7:45pm On May 01, 2015
iykbethany:

If you want to shop for the best fashion materials, anything fashion, then VIETNAM is the answer...

I have been sending some companies mails but nothing positive is coming out from those mails.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by tessylove2(f): 8:24pm On May 01, 2015
@Op nice one indeed,am into the business already started few months ago,I source from China and Uk,I only shop online,pls do you know of any vietnam portal or online trusted store we can shop from since I can't go there for now?meanwhile I will still contact you through mail.Thanks
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:49am On May 02, 2015
iykbethany:

If you want to shop for the best fashion materials, anything fashion, then VIETNAM is the answer...
hi bro, pls how can I apply for a Vietnam visa, can u give me ur phone number , just need to enquire some lil info from u , thanks

1 Like

Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2015
gowaga68:

I have been sending some companies mails but nothing positive is coming out from those mails.

It will be very difficult for a company to give visa assistance to a stranger/foreigner whom they have no business relationship with.
Re: Vietnam Stopped Issuing Visas To West African Travellers Because Of Ebola by iykbethany(m): 4:35am On May 03, 2015
adeekiti:
hi bro, pls how can I apply for a Vietnam visa, can u give me ur phone number , just need to enquire some lil info from u , thanks

Send me an email and I will mail you my number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, What Code Can I Use To Check My Ecobank Acct Bal. / Do You Read Terms And Conditions Before Buying A Product? / Contraband Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.