Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Can Nigerians Truely Earn $20,000 Online Every Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Nigerians Truely Earn $20,000 Online Every Month (1091 Views)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerians Truely Earn $20,000 Online Every Month by royalads: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Am just curious to know the answer to this questions. You find most Whites in forums like BlackhatW and Warrior forums who are making more than this monthly. I know that some factors like electricity and poor browsing network can be a discouraging factor. But why cant we actually earn this amount consistently from our home soil.....just asking
Re: Can Nigerians Truely Earn $20,000 Online Every Month by omakay(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2014
It is only possible in Nigeria if and only if the following conditions are met:

1, You have the right skill, expertise and knowledge needed to extract such level of profit from whatever online venture you are into.

2, Your capital is large enough to comfortable accommodate monthly running costs which are of high standards.

3, Your work equipments are of top standard. I am talking about a solid broadband network set-up and not some cheap 3G modem bought at computer village. Am also talking about 24/7 power source of nothing less than 5KVA and not some "i pass my neighbor" generator. I am also talking about a standing office with 2014 compliant equipments and not that table in your 1-room apartment.

If you can meet and even exceed the above requirements, then you can be sure of making even more than the said amount.
Re: Can Nigerians Truely Earn $20,000 Online Every Month by papuchudo: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2014
royalads:
Am just curious to know the answer to this questions. You find most Whites in forums like BlackhatW and Warrior forums who are making more than this monthly. I know that some factors like electricity and poor browsing network can be a discouraging factor. But why cant we actually earn this amount consistently from our home soil.....just asking

We need to talk am into european roulette full time so we can share ideas and other online income secretes.add me up on watsap 08140790562 or bbm - 7B035938 serious ish ooo
Re: Can Nigerians Truely Earn $20,000 Online Every Month by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2015
papuchudo:

We need to talk am into european roulette full time so we can share ideas and other online income secretes.add me up on watsap 08140790562 or bbm - 7B035938 serious ish ooo
u teach pple a roulette game that u say is a loss?
Re: Can Nigerians Truely Earn $20,000 Online Every Month by papuchudo: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
chigo93:
u teach pple a roulette game that u say is a loss?

look mr,i share ideas wit pple on roulette strategies but i never sale anytin to anybody cus i knw its a game of chance and no guarantee strategy to beat d game aiit,so why rip pple off dere money like u by telling lies,am sure u still a baby wen it comes to d game for u to be using martingale strategy,dats way fucking old man.i can give u site for professional roulette players ,so stop sounding like u knw anytin about roulette cus u practical dnt . shey u have succeeded in scamming a few of dere money for an open strategy dats all over d net . using both accts smh ....happy now cus dat would make u rich i guess .scammer
Re: Can Nigerians Truely Earn $20,000 Online Every Month by binarCOACH(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
With a good offer, high converting landing page + huge list of lets say 50k or more in a high demanding niche then possible...

CPA marketing is just it... Check it online if you doubt me...
Re: Can Nigerians Truely Earn $20,000 Online Every Month by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yes, Nigerians can earn that much and even faster if you the route of paid ads.

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Deals: Konga, Dealdey And Others / Which Business Can I Start With 1.3m????? / Digital Funds Purchase & Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.