Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (171050 Views)

Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / 200kg Bars Of Gold Up For Sale @ 8% Discount On Current Rate / My Small Factory Now Makes 50,000 Bars Of Soap Every Week. See Video And Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Thanks for viewing

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2015
damn it!! op am desperately interested in this bizz oooh... plz how do i get in touch wit u na..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Toro2015(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2015
op I can't afford to miss out on this business opportunity. How were you able to make such beautiful soap ? I have been vastly underemployed, I will need to acquire some skills. I really need your help.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by alienware(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Topics like this should be on front page..

17 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Op you have still not given us the key information needed such as materials, the mixing formular and measurements, were to get these materials to buy. You started by saying you want to help. I can only pay you by hand and not the online method you recommended for good reasons, please help.

5 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by hothead(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Woooow! I like thisssss and I want in. I would like to produce in Abuja. I have a distribution channel here. What's the cost of setting up? I have always wanted to produce my own product.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Op you have still not given us the key information needed such as materials, the mixing formular and measurements, were to get these materials to buy. You started by saying you want to help. I can only pay you by hand and not the online method you recommended for good reasons, please help.

It depends on ur scale of production. I will advise you to start small. You can get most of the materials in most local market. They are different types of mold and mixers. I suggest u go thru my website
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2015
hothead:
Woooow! I like thisssss and I want in. I would like to produce in Abuja. I have a distribution channel here. What's the cost of setting up? I have always wanted to produce my own product.
it depends on your scale of production. What is your budget. You can start with molds or a soap cutting machine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
It depends on ur scale of production. I will advise you to start small. You can get most of the materials in most local market. They are different types of mold and mixers. I suggest u go thru my website

op haba...reply me na..
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by kennyman2000(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

in as much as i'll appreciate OP's good deed..

I'll also advise people to be careful before they place order for the ebook.. op should be able to give answers to people question constructively and meaningfully in atleast 3 pages of this thread and lets see if truly OP knows much about what he's saying or his claims are genuine.

Be careful so that u dont end up buying an ebook thats as useless as rubbish.

Op ebook may just be in a bid to make money..

Dont be desperate.. Be warned!

All the best!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:

I have paraphase every thing you need to know abt soap making in my book ( measurement using a hydrometer, types of molds, soap cutters, curing you soap etc).
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2015
orontogorah:
damn it!! op am desperately interested in this bizz oooh... plz how do i get in touch wit u na..
pls shoot me a mail at Nigeriansoapie@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by hothead(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2015
CosmeticChemist:
it depends on your scale of production. What is your budget. You can start with molds or a soap cutting machine.

I would want it all mechanized. What's the minimum cost. For equipments only and 1st round of production assuming I want to produce 100,000bars.

I also assume you have the ability to help make my bars meet dermatological specifications including scents, shape, color etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll also advise people to be careful before they place order for the ebook.. op should be able to give answers to people question constructively and meaningfully in atleast 3 pages of this thread and lets see if truly OP knows much about what he's saying or his claims are genuine.

All the best!
Tnk you.. I have over 4 years experience of making soap. All the tips and tricks I share in my book are complete cold process . You don't even need heat to make soap.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2015
hothead:

I would want it all mechanized. What's the minimum cost. For equipments only and 1st round of production assuming I want to produce 100,000bars.

I also assume you have the ability to help make my bars meet dermatological specifications including scents, shape, color etc

you can include emolients ( preparations that soften the skin) and other ingredients such as oat meal, honey etc in your soap. To make soap in large quantity, you will need a soap cutter either manual, pneumatic or electrically driven. Pneumatic here refers to machines that utilizes air pressure. Why not send me a mail " Nigeriansoapie@gmail.com"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2015
hothead:

I saw your mail. I will reach you later.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

op i jux open a PayPal acct. now jus for d purpose of downloading dis ebook...plz hope i will not b disappointed?
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2015
Toro2015:
op I can't afford to miss out on this business opportunity. How were you able to make such beautiful soap ? I have been vastly underemployed, I will need to acquire some skills. I really need your help.
I wil be very glad to help you. You can visit my website to learn. Ok
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

op plz am still waitin for ur response ooo
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
kennyman2000:

All the best!
Well said bro, I bought one from some guy here on nairaland it turned out to be a crappy, worthless ebook, just wasted my money.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
imas:

Well said bro, I bought one from some guy here on Nairaland it turned out to be a crappy, worthless eBook, just wasted my money.
How much did you get the eBook ? Is it an online business ? I only teach people how to make soap, that's my passion and that's what I do for a living.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
orontogorah:

op i jux open a PayPal acct. now jus for d purpose of downloading dis ebook...plz hope i will not b disappointed?
I have sent you a download link. Check your inbox.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Op

Where are you based?

A one day or two days offline training will be best to learn this kind of venture....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2015
I now have a palm kernel milling business... its a side hustle... if you have your own milling plant, your profit margin on your soap will skyrocket....

I bought this machine 2017, Feb.

1 Like

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2015
imas:

Well said bro, I bought one from some guy here on nairaland it turned out to be a crappy, worthless ebook, just wasted my money.

i jus download d book ll share info wit i guys soon
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2015
Toro2015:
Thanks for buying the eBook. Let me know if you have more question. Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2015
orontogorah:

i jus download d book ll share info wit i guys soon
OK, waiting anxiously.
Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by orontogorah(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2015
imas:

OK, waiting anxiously.

I have been scrutinizing dis book and dis r my observations.
if u r lazy dis book is not for u, d eBook is very detailed and well organized, and if u not willing to read u won,t enjoy it. it has good picture illustrations, it talks abt how u can start little from small scale to medium size and so many more. d ebook is 30 page.
op abeg no vex mak i share picture wit my guys here.

Caution ! the English too much, if you know sabi book or you no go school you wont be able to digest it.

What gives joy me is that it is a complete cold process soap. you don't need fire wood or any form of heat thru out the whole process.

the guy try small.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2015
CosmeticChemist:

How much did you get the eBook ? Is it an online business ? I only teach people how to make soap, that's my passion and that's what I do for a living.
I bought it for #1k5h it was for soap and other products, but I was disappointed in the soap aspect, it was not comprehensive. can you make transparent soap? with either the hot or cold processes?, the book I bought (hardcopy) teaches only the hot process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2015
@orontogorah , thanks, but where can one get all these equipments in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2015
my eBook teaches cold process soap making.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.