Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

5 Types Of People You Will Meet In An Airport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Types Of People You Will Meet In An Airport (524 Views)

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / See Photos Of Passenger Attacking A Man In An Airport For Wearing Pink Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People You Will Meet In An Airport by Mykel4God(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
I came back from work today and this topic came to my mind

This are the five types of people u will see in an airport

1. THE FANFAIR TEAM:This are the type of people always welcoming their people with fanfare,coming with drums and singers.

2. THE WELLWISHERS:They are not going anywhere,but u will see always droping their relatives at the airport. Some are even very pathetic to the extent of crying.........sometimes,it is very annoying

3. THE CLUELESS:This type of people has no information at all,completely clueless,you will hear them saying "is that the next flight"?,"when are we boarding"?,blah! blah!! blah!!!

4.THE NO-NONSENSE TEAM:They are always serious,no joke people,you will hear them saying,"hey,that's my seat"!,"don't ask me,ask someone else"!,and so on.

5. THE FIRST-TIMER:They are the type of people using the airport for the first time always asking a lot of question,you will hear them saying "how much is this and that"?,"where can i use the toilet"?,blah!blah!!blah!!!

Have fun as you read!

Packaged by Mykel4GOD

Twitter:@ogunduyimichael
Gmail:Ogunduyiolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Meet In An Airport by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Meet In An Airport by nifemi25(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

Chairman of space Bookers association of naira land .
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Meet In An Airport by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 31, 2014
The photographers..
They are neither going East,West,North or South,they go to airports to snap pictures posing with peoples cars and airport taxi's

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion- What Do You Think Should Be Added On NAIRALAND / Who Is The Fastest Typer On Nairaland / Nairaland Is Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.