Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? (5711 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Should A Wife Know How Much Is Her Husband's Salary? / Do You Let Your Wife Know How Much You Earn Or Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? by passionate88: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
kibi:
I just want to know if its compulsory as some people don't have the gift of retentive memory in this regard.
I think it is necessary... But there are some girls that don't even know their mobile phone number but know their 3 account numbers.. angryangry

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
it could help when the wife is in a state of emergency
Re: Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? by pickabeau1: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
passionate88:
I think it is necessary... But there are some girls that don't even know their mobile phone number but know their 3 account numbers.. angryangry

They even know the NUBAN , sort code, branch code offhand/off by heart grin grin
Re: Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? by bukatyne(f): 12:47am On Nov 05, 2014
@OP:

Yes
Re: Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 27, 2016

hmmmmm bush girl what is offhand? una go dey form fine and una nor get anytin for brain. correct word is 'off by heart' or 'by heart' the off is optiional. please learn. you dont have to thank me. you welcome already grin
She's actually correct
Re: Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? by sisisioge: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2016
Please do o madam...biko do. If you don't, who will grin grin grin
Re: Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2016

Did you go to school at all? dont you know the difference between offhand and off by the heart? take a look at the screenshot below.

Who ask you... Smmhhh

ITK..
I bet in your career u won't be anywhere intelligent.. Smhhh.. People like you always fucckk up when they are giving jobs or roles out of trust.. They just fucxk up woefully... U come online dey English master... Ode.
Re: Must A Wife Know Her Husband's Phone Number Offhand? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Yes she should in case of emergency.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Amazing Transformation Of A Kid Left To Die Of Hunger By Parent In Africa. / 16 Years With The Same Woman / Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.