Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Olamide Explains Motive Behind Fourth Album In 4 Years - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Explains Motive Behind Fourth Album In 4 Years (507 Views)

Olamide Explains Motive Behind Fourth Album In 4 Years / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Explains Motive Behind Fourth Album In 4 Years by baski92(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nigerian rapper, Olamide is gearing up for the extraordinary
streak of releasing his fourth album in 4 years.
The new album by the self styled Baddest guy ever liveth, is
scheduled to be released in November 2014 and titled Street
OT.
In a chat with NET , Olamide has explained why he changed
his mind about dropping yet another album this year despite
saying he would not release new album at the beginning of
the year.
The Ogun State-born rapper said: ‘Na the marketers o, they
called me up and said there’s a high demand for a new
album from me after I dropped the ‘Story for the gods’ single,
so they called me up to come up with something for them and
in one week I got the album ready’.
Speaking further, Olamide made it clear that releasing hits
after hits is not a problem for him, saying he’ll keep dropping
new albums as long as marketers are willing to pay for it.
‘As long as marketers want to pay, I’ll keep dropping new
albums, I can even drop (an) album every six months too.’

(1) (Reply)

Warning to amadi collins aka collynzo9 OSU ibo / Jassi Sohal - Woofer On Ford - Music: Sachin Ahuja - New Punjabi Song / VIDEO: Davido Ft. B-red & Sina Rambo – New Skul Tinz (unreleased) | Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.