Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December (9621 Views)

2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / [VIDEO] Olamide's (YBNL) Album Launch +album Download / Ruggedman Set To Launch Album In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by ajetunde: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
Busty Nollywood actress, singer and dancer, Cossy Orjiakor, we love to refer to as ‘Commotion Cossy’ is in the news again. This time, it is not about flaunting her voluptuous boobs before the cameras or getting some hapless young men drooling with fantasy with a show of laps and cleavages, this time, the sexy MamaGamma is taking her music career to the next level.

Cossy on phone told E-Daily that she would be doing an album launch come December 15, 2012 and she plans to feature several notable acts in the album. Though she declined to mention names but she promised that some of the names would be names already making waves in the music industry.

‘’I am putting finishing touches to the album. I can assure you that the album launch would be on December 15th of this year at the Prest Boat Cruise, Lekki. The album is a 15-track album. I am still gonna do small tidying up and work with other acts and producers’’ she said.

Cossy launched her musical career some years back and she has some singles to her name. Her top singles ‘’You Want Me’’ and ‘’You and Me’’ have worked the ground for the singer/actress and have indeed established her as a promising singer. The singles ‘’You Want Me and You and Me’’ are part of the 15-track album Cossy plans to unleash.

Source - http://liveofofo.com/entertainment/music/cossy-set-to-release-album/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by Scarpon(m): 1:01am On Nov 01, 2012
another earthquake

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by skullzflex(m): 1:02am On Nov 01, 2012
Another disaster in the making..she'd better stick to what she knows how to do best lolzz
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by Bamsdayo(m): 1:04am On Nov 01, 2012
skullzflex: Another disaster in the making..she'd better stick to what she knows how to do best lolzz
brother you knw may be jamb form is out?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by ebamma(m): 1:12am On Nov 01, 2012
Ebamma: mama iyabo good morning
Mama iyabo:hmm ebamma morning
Ebamma:mama iyabo i wan buy two cups of garri oh
Mama iyabo: na 50naira e be
Ebamma:haba the price suppose reduce nah
Mama iyabo:why
Ebamma:because cossy wan release album
Mama iyabo:cossy ke cassy ni,wetin concern me with that wan abegi if u no wan buy tell me
Ebamma:make i go confirm the price again for nairaland
frontpage

30 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by Mystiqme: 1:14am On Nov 01, 2012
^^^Lmao! Dude you outdo yourself everytime!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by 190: 1:17am On Nov 01, 2012
grin grin grin

for your viewing delight ladies and gentlemen

Hit like if you viewed this link, you can thank 190 (Your fav nairalander) later

https://www.nairaland.com/1080571/cossy-orjiakor-strip-pole

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by mcevans1(m): 1:18am On Nov 01, 2012
Bamsdayo: brother you knw may be jamb form is out?

GCE form is out sef! Lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by mcevans1(m): 1:20am On Nov 01, 2012
Abegi! Cossy should go and collabo with Terry G

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by toluxa1(m): 1:23am On Nov 01, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by WackyJ1(m): 1:31am On Nov 01, 2012
^^^ Thank God for those boobs to distract from that face ewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by WackyJ1(m): 1:35am On Nov 01, 2012
Nigerian Music industry has now becoming a dumping ground, people releasing rubbish everywhere and the worst part is that Nigerians will still buy and listen to said rubbish and thereby enriching the musicians that release those tracks this will encourage people with little talent and even less brain to come out and sings in order to get rich quick. i pity our music industry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by RedLight1: 1:40am On Nov 01, 2012
Hmm expecting another hurricane sandy on december..
God help my ears o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by Scarpon(m): 1:44am On Nov 01, 2012
these b00b$ no dey heavy this babe she go and do a reduction pls
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by Areaboy2(m): 1:46am On Nov 01, 2012
skullzflex: Another disaster in the making..she'd better stick to what she knows how to do best lolzz

Showing her massive jugs undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by 190: 1:47am On Nov 01, 2012
[size=19pt]see BOOOBIEEEE shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dials calculator-

That Milk gland up there can feed me for 42years !!

Those boobs should be renamed (DANGOTE AND DAUGHTERS MILK INDUSTRY) shocked shocked shocked

damnitt

Jesus - WHAT IS THIS![/size]

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by babarazy: 1:52am On Nov 01, 2012
190: [size=19pt]see BOOOBIEEEE shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dials calculator-

That Milk gland up there can feed me for 42years !!

Those boobs should be renamed (DANGOTE AND DAUGHTERS MILK INDUSTRY) shocked shocked shocked

damnitt

Jesus - WHAT IS THIS![/size]
have u heard of cancer of the breast? BEWARE O!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by roymary: 2:25am On Nov 01, 2012
where do i start o? Get me a ladder make i climb this chest... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by seedord247(m): 2:50am On Nov 01, 2012
If na oyinbo get this kind breasst she go don dey guiness boook record but why this one nor dey alomo books of record. sad

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by 190: 3:30am On Nov 01, 2012
seedord247: If na oyinbo get this kind breasst she go don dey guiness boook record but why this one nor dey alomo books of record. sad

grin grin grin

those boobs can clearly feed 11 hungry men for 11 days non-stop

Very ripe and Juicy grin grin

very yellow like EKITI PAWPAW grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by seedord247(m): 3:56am On Nov 01, 2012
190:

grin grin grin

those boobs can clearly feed 11 hungry men for 11 days non-stop

Very ripe and Juicy grin grin

very yellow like EKITI PAWPAW grin grin grin

If she con be your future wife........
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by a1solution: 3:56am On Nov 01, 2012
seedord247: If na oyinbo get this kind breasst she go don dey guiness boook record but why this one nor dey alomo books of record. sad
how many kg is the breast?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by 234GT(m): 4:00am On Nov 01, 2012
Another Tonto Dike in the horizon.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by seedord247(m): 4:16am On Nov 01, 2012
a1solution: how many kg is the breast?

Dem tell you say i be mathematician...... Abi bo be eyes me and you dey take see am.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by Caseless: 5:54am On Nov 01, 2012
Walking nonesense!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by MMM2(m): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2012
Cossy before u sing ask tonto dike how far undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by nbright: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2012
Na d video I go like to watch.. Bt I go mute the audio...

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by codernoni: 6:28am On Nov 01, 2012
She has a sweet voice tho.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by born2boink(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2012
Make she release Video, even though na 1000 naira per VCD, I go buy ham, even I na 2000 naira, Cossy release video, all boys are waiting

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by sunkoye: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2012
Before na hurricane Tonto, now na tornado busty!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by iAMsuccess(m): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2012
Surely, d world wld rnd by december cry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December by Ignatio(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2012
Our ears continue to get tortured.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Ft Tiwa Savage & Fiokee – "Like" (audio) / Korede Bello – My People Ft. Lil Kesh (Video) / Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.