Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

CONFESSION – Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Sleeping With Drake & Lil Wayne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CONFESSION – Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Sleeping With Drake & Lil Wayne (4186 Views)

Pics Nicki Minaj Opens It Wide With Her Dancer On The Pinkprint Tour / Nicki Minaj Opens Up On Why Birdman Was Denied Entry Into Her Party / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CONFESSION – Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Sleeping With Drake & Lil Wayne by mgixtnews: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
This post was originally copied from
www.mgixt.com, No.1 naija social network that
helps to find friends nearby and locate people
that matters in career,job, and educational
opportunities www.mgixt.com

It’s been an unconfirmed belief within the Hip Hop
community that Young Money act Nicki Minaj has
had s*xual relations with her fellow label
mateDrake and boss Lil’ Wayne. For years, it has
been rumoured that Nicki Minaj has had s*x with
Lil’ Wayne and Drake especially. Drake and Nicki
Minaj have expressed their ‘love’ over the years,
and have taken a few cosy pictures together.

Nicki Minaj Says She Never Slept With
Drake, Lil Wayne..

Today, the queen of Young Money has released a
new song titled ‘Only’ where she addresses the
rumours. The song aptly features Drake, Lil Wayne
and Chris Brown on the chorus.
Nicki Minaj wastes no time in shutting down the
rumours as she says “I never f***ked Wayne, I
never f**ked Drake, all my life man f**k sake, If I
did I would menage with em and let them eat my
a*s like a cupcake” on the opening lines of the
song.

Re: CONFESSION – Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Sleeping With Drake & Lil Wayne by chefdoeuvre: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Story 4d gods
Re: CONFESSION – Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Sleeping With Drake & Lil Wayne by Abbey2sam(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2014
Go tell that to the gods ....... i love them though

young money cash money b...........

ymcmb

(1) (Reply)

A Fan Of Wizkid Tattoos "WIZKID" On His Hand. See Picture / Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. / Fans Ask Singer Simi Hilarious 'jamb Questions' [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.