Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,459 members, 7,826,757 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How To Make Iphone Apps With No Programming Experience - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make Iphone Apps With No Programming Experience (1027 Views)

39 Android Apps With Source Code For Beginners To Learn From & Make Their Own / A 400-page Tutorial On How To Build Web Apps With Golang / Your Programming Experience And Your Languages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Iphone Apps With No Programming Experience by davidsmith8900: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is my article series to teach people how to build iPhone and iPad applications who have no programming experience.

My focus is to explain things in simple, plain English and get people started making their own apps. Rather than trying to teach everything I learned about Computer Science in University or every last aspect of programming, I’ll distill it into what you need. My approach will be to slowly introduce concepts as you need them, rather than trying to equip you with everything up front only to overwhelm you!

It’s really not that far fetched as long as you have the desire to learn and the persistence to keep at it and get better!

Programming can be self-taught and yes, you can start your own career in software development even if you don’t have a formal background. It’s probably the single greatest thing I love about my field; that merit is based on your achievements and hard work rather than seniority or experience (as in the case of a surgeon for example).

Original Article - http://codewithchris.com/how-to-make-iphone-apps-with-no-programming-experience/
Re: How To Make Iphone Apps With No Programming Experience by Vstuffs(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2014
Making a iphone app is good..but what about testing it....
Will check if their is Iphone Emulator for windows
Re: How To Make Iphone Apps With No Programming Experience by durimatt72: 12:40pm On May 26, 2021
Hi, here you can find complementary information about how to make an app without coding :
https://www.goodbarber.com/blog/how-to-make-an-app/

(1) (Reply)

... / Urgently Needed - An Android App Developer / Introducing Areastatus - What's Happening In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.