Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,562 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tecno G9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno G9 (1261 Views)

Need Help Pls How Do I Upgrade My Tecno G9 For 4.2.2 To 4.4.tanks. / Tecno G9 / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno G9 by kennymaq(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
my tecno g9 battery suddenly drains too quickly......could it be a problem i can solve
Re: Tecno G9 by hotstick: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Welcome to the club. Mine has been doing the same thing. This tab is a total waste of money. I must say am dissappointed.
Re: Tecno G9 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Same thing with mine... I think it is due to use of incompatible charger(s). Continuous usage of chargers below 2A can damage the battery life over time.
Re: Tecno G9 by ige101(m): 2:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Jimmysaxxy:
Same thing with mine... I think it is due to use of incompatible charger(s). Continuous usage of chargers below 2A can damage the battery life over time.

So right,i noticed it after using this USB cord with three mouth for like one week,then i had to stop it immediately and now am njoying the full battery

(1) (Reply)

Alert!!- Whatsapp Plus Users, Get Ready To Be Banned From The Service. / Unable To Use My Airtel Subscription / The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.