Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus (1219 Views)

The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans / Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus by Bernardinho(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
i am one of the many customers that benefits from this tariff plan because of its cheap call rate. but i got a shocker today from mtn notifying me the plan has been discontinued for no reason,, has anyone gotten the same message?

Re: The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus by AwesomeRomeo: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
I got it too. They automatically migrated me to truetalk.
Re: The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus by Vision4God: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
MTN reason: because of dollar
Customers b like: seriously
Re: The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus by slap1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
I got it too. Is there a cheaper call rate on MTN or another network? I don't mind recharging my other lines for calls.
Re: The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus by Bernardinho(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2016
slap1:
I got it too. Is there a cheaper call rate on MTN or another network? I don't mind recharging my other lines for calls.
yepp there other plans on the other networks that's equivalent to mtn true talk plus,,smart talk on airtel-smart talk, etisalat-easy life 4.0 limited edition, glo-glo bounce,,,,, they all have a daily access fee of 5naira after which you will be charged 11kb/sec to all network
Re: The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus by Bernardinho(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Vision4God:
MTN reason: because of dollar Customers b like: seriously
lol dollar keh?
Re: The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus by gudnex22(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2016
where is my airtel sim?
Re: The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus by Bernardinho(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2016
gudnex22:
where is my airtel sim?
abi shaep sharp
Re: The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus by Ayomax(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2016
as in eh!!!!! the thing self tire me, got the foolish txt yesterday, with their useless 100% bonus that won't last 2mins. you need to see the rate mtn was just zapin my credit. I think I will start using my airtel for all my calls now. cc seun
Re: The End Of Mtn True Talk Plus by swaggzo(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2016
THE DOLLAR PALAVA HAS ALSO AFFECTED THEM, I GUESS tongue

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Mobility Will Officially Unveil The Hot 3 Tomorrow / Huawei G Power Complaints / Change Infinix Hot 3 Imei Without Rooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.