Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! (1522 Views)

Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard / Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by ayukdaboss(m): 2:06am On Oct 31, 2014
JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA – PERRY BRIMAH

Nigeria is on the brink of total economic and security collapse as the leadership of the nation has all but lost total control and boycotted its responsibilities. State corruption is now presenting a final and ultimately irreversible blow to the viability of Nigeria; its economy and security apparatus. Over 18 billion dollars defense budget under the Ihejirika and now Minimah/Badeh regimes is mostly unaccounted for and with preoccupation with looting as against developing serious strategies, the Jonathan government finds itself unable and unwilling to tackle the Boko Haram cash-cow. As the Jonathan leadership plays games with the security of Nigeria, deciding to beg and bribe Boko Haram and publicizing a meaningless unilateral cessation of fire; Boko Haram continues to occupy large portions of the nation’s northeast and continues to capture territory. Latest to fall is Mubi in Adamawa State.

CNN analysts have substantiated ENDS’ earlier position that the so-called Ceasefire, better called a cessation of fire by the government as not more than a political ploy and a provision of opportunity for Boko Haram to regroup. Quoting David Cook on CNN, October 29th, 2014:

“It remains to be seen whether this truce will actually materialize, whether it is merely an election ploy for Nigeria’s embattled President, Goodluck Jonathan, and most crucially whether it will bring about the release of numerous captives taken by Boko Haram during the past year,” he wrote in an analysis for CNN. “While Boko Haram has suffered some reverses during the recent past, there is no indication that the group has suffered any mortal damage. The most plausible interpretation of the truce is that it is a bought one (probably in tandem with the Cameroonian release of captives), and that Boko Haram is merely using it (assuming that it holds to the truce at all) as a respite in order to regroup.”

This is desperately treacherous and an extremely dangerous reality for the people of Nigeria. President Jonathan who recently obtained approval for a loan of a whopping sum of $1 billion to allegedly combat Boko Haram has now rather run from the war we were winning and turned the crises on its head , reversing the #VictoryForNigeria campaign to one of #VictoryForTerror. It follows a recurrent pathway for the past six years of this administration where Boko Haram is always protected and encouraged to regroup, rape and conscript our youth and continue is campaign of death to the residents of the northeast. Rather than fight terror, the president continues to court the very sponsors of the terror.

Why would the Nigerian president decide to sabotage the army and people of Nigeria in such a way? It is further seriously worrisome considering what offers the leadership is making to placate Boko Haram. How much money is being offered to the terrorists? What type of arms will the Jonathan government give the terrorists in this truce illusion? (are these the arms our private jets were sent to smuggle in?) How many of their brutal, murderous members does the Jonathan government intend to free to bargain the temporary “peace” period it desperately seeks ahead of the February 2015 Presidential elections?

Nigeria has recently been disgraced internationally with cash smuggling scams and alleged arms deals in South Africa with companies that have no license to sell weapons. Seized funds were only released after the Nigerian leadership publicly blackmailed the South African government. Our international credibility is at an all time low.

While Boko Haram crisis is spinning out of control, the economy of Nigeria is now officially in the red. The Minister of the economy can hardly deny this preventable collapse. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala has been making public statements in this respect every day, resisting to her utmost the temptation to spell out the actual severity of the crises. Global oil prices have tanked and with the constant looting of over half of the nation’s oil income by the current leadership and their Cabal cronies, and failed real developmental strategies, Nigeria is relying on depleted reserve cushions. The Minister this week declared that Nigeria needs $5 billion to survive.

Meanwhile the missing $20 over 18 months reviewed (estimated at up to 127 billion for all 6 years) which the Senate President David Mark described as not missing but “unaccounted for,” which of course has the same meaning; remains unaccounted for. The nation’s oil minister now hired as a finance director of President Jonathan’s re-election committee continues to plunder $4 million every day from the poorest Nigerian families, in the kerosene subsidy scam. That is over a billion dollars a year that she pockets.

The administration has plundered so much especially ahead of the elections in which billions of dollars would be used for “stomach infrastructure,” to buy the broke masses’ votes, that now the nation can no longer sustain itself. Internal debt is at an all time high as the Jonathan administration struggles to coast the sinking ship till after February 15th if it can get there before a full and total collapse. The 1 billion USD borrowed which by most expectations is not for the war on Boko Haram but was borrowed for use in the elections is the beginning of a borrowing streak that the current leadership is geared towards. Ngozi Iweala is prepping Nigeria for this.

February 14th and the hand over period may not be realistic. As more Nigerians die every day in the hands of unhindered terrorists, enjoying Jonathan’s unilateral cessation of fire, and more fellow countrymen die from suffocating poverty and lose all hope of prosperity, urgent local and international action to arrest this reckless leadership is requisite.

Nigeria is under siege. It is time for a resistance of the people, statesmen and global players.

http://www.sunnewsonline.net/news/perry-brimah-jonathan-is-a-security-threat-to-nigeria
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 31, 2014
we are living in perilious times.

5 Likes

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by ayukdaboss(m): 2:30am On Oct 31, 2014
oiu123:
we are living in perilious times.
I tell you my brother. We need to do something quick as Nigerians before these people ruin this country for us.

2 Likes

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by blemon44(m): 3:57am On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=ayukdaboss post=27597739]
I tell you my brother. We need to do something quick as Nigerians before these people ruin this country for us.[/quo

A country that has been ruined ever since my granmother was a kid
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by IdomaLikita: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2014
My Anger is the Govt's blatant disregard for human life!
I have never seen or heard of a more debased Govt!

7 Likes

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2014
It is very clear that GEJ want to play do or die politics in 2015 with no regard for our security, economy and rule of law. This guy is ready to burn this country to be returned as President. VERY SOON HE WIL UNLEASH HIS TRAINED ASSASSIN AND SNIPERS on people that will attempt to resist him. Most of the people supporting him blindly will regret doing so. Nigeria may burn in 2015.

to eru ba joba eniyan o ni ku kan
when a slave becomes king he destroys the true borns

5 Likes

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by ayukdaboss(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
It is very clear that GEJ want to play do or die politics in 2015 with no regard for our security, economy and rule of law. This guy is ready to burn this country to be returned as President. VERY SOON HE WIL UNLEASH HIS TRAINED ASSASSIN AND SNIPERS on people that will attempt to resist him. Most of the people supporting him blindly will regret doing so. Nigeria may burn in 2015.

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by ogbronx(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2014
IdomaLikita:
My Anger is the Govt's blatant disregard for human life!
I have never seen or heard of a more debased Govt!
The worst administration ever! Its funny to think that military regimes handled our socioeconomic life better than a supposed civilian PhD holder.
The worst part is that Nigerians voted for their doom and may likely do so. Many pple do not know that the man is only a stooge thus lacks control of anything even stealing of money in his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by ogbronx(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2014
CNN analysts have substantiated
ENDS’ earlier position that the so-
called Ceasefire, better called a
cessation of fire by the government
as not more than a political ploy
and a provision of opportunity for
Boko Haram to regroup.
Quoting David Cook on CNN,
October 29th, 2014:

This was my thought at hearing the ceasefire truce by fg when the army were killing BH and many of them surrendering.
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by oduastates: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2014
At this time, no alarmist,optimistic or pessimistic opinion will change my views.
Nigeria as a country is finished.
It is only awaiting her burial. The looting spree easily confirms this.
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by cheruv: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:

am seriously waiting for the country to burn...fishing in troubled waters isn't a problem for me grin
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by Greenarrow01(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]PDP wunt coment nw ooh..............pls guys..if only we can vote for change come febuary...then we will b showing dis ruthless politicians..apc and pdp inclusive..dat d ball is in our court...u dnt perform u wunt last more than 4 years...dis wat is helping u.s.a...thou i be a.p.c. Fan ooh...vote GMB...vote out corruption...GeJ is a disgrace to we students of zoology...his killing our dreams
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by kingphilip(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2014
if Jonathan is a security threat to Nigeria I think the best thing is to put him behind bars ryt?

why start what u cannot finish? take ur case to court n prove it beyond reasonable doubt that he is n Viola he'll b behind bars...

u manage get phone n mb we no go de see road for nairaland again abeg swerve make I see road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by omenka(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2014
Jonathan is just like a weevil embedded in a bean; destroys the bean from the inside if not extracted!!

I said it in my earlier post today, the President poses a greater threat to the Nigerian state than all other vices combined!!

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by ayukdaboss(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2014
kingphilip:
[s]if Jonathan is a security threat to Nigeria I think the best thing is to put him behind bars ryt?

why start what u cannot finish? take ur case to court n prove it beyond reasonable doubt that he is n Viola he'll b behind bars...

u manage get phone n mb we no go de see road for nairaland again abeg swerve make I see road [/s]
You TANoids and GEJ supporters always have nothing to say.
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by kingphilip(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You TANoids and GEJ supporters always have nothing to say.
Say the truth boss

Who did u vote in 2011

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by denko(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2014
those who promise to make nigeria ungovernable are trying their best. but we promise them when Jonathan goes down the rest will be history.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by ayukdaboss(m): 1:14am On Nov 12, 2014
Post..
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 12, 2014
Nigerians need to be careful what they wish for

You dont blow up the country just because you dont like the President

because regardless of who gets elected in 2015 somebody somewhere will dislike him and nobody has monopoly to violence

the basis of nationhood should not be blow up the country if you dont like the President otherwise we will be in perpertual bombings

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by musiwa95: 1:41am On Nov 12, 2014
I have done my best to show you people the true. Prepare for war. This will end up in war.

I have shown you two countries as a means to resolve the issue. Jonathan seem hardly. But God see this is going to be the longest war in Africa history
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by eunisam: 2:05am On Nov 12, 2014
Trash
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by Ikengawo: 4:03am On Nov 12, 2014
Perry Brimah is ElRufai

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by kaybills(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2014
He is not,but if the northern evil leaders want to take over power and killings would stop then let it be for me. They made GEJ's government so ungovernable. The problem is that politics in this country is a mockery and an eyesore to other nations' own. GEJ didn't become president by himself alone. They put him there,so how can u fight curruptn when u r surrounded by evil people you took oath wit? Our politicians are all wicked and selfish including GEJ. They have no spirit of nationalism and patrotism. One day monkey go go market e no go return. Make una continue to dey chop alone na.
Re: JONATHAN IS A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA!! by ayukdaboss(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2014
Ikengawo:
Perry Brimah is ElRufai
grin

(1) (Reply)

If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency / DEFECTION: Mark Supports Tambuwal / OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.