Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Disabled Teen Makes The Best Of His Disability And Makes Horror Videos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Disabled Teen Makes The Best Of His Disability And Makes Horror Videos (527 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / Teen Wolf Official Thread / Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disabled Teen Makes The Best Of His Disability And Makes Horror Videos by ochallo: 4:31am On Oct 31, 2014
His Name is Nick Santonastasso.
What matters is this remarkable young man, born without legs, and with just one arm, is making a difference and doing it with a ton of heart.

"It was pretty late at night, it was like 11 or 10, spooky, you know," said Nick Santonastasso, a YouTube star.

Nick Santonastasso just knew his new video was going to turn out great.

"In the first scene I'm yelling for help, and in my head, I'm like, 'Are they really not going to help me?'" Santonastasso said.

Um, no, they're not going to help.

The two and a half minute video he and a YouTube artist named Vitaly made for Halloween, has already been seen by 25 million people. Not bad for an 18-year-old kid who was born without legs and only one arm.

"I was born with Hanharts Syndrome," Santonastasso said.

Hanharts can either affect your limbs, as it did with Santonastasso, or your organs, which always leads to death, so he says he feels fortunate.

"In this case it was just missing limbs, I'm 100% healthy, so I'm blessed to be here," Santonastasso said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFMsqrG9RWg

Here is his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAJkxSoSaKXo8X9DwUjWGKg

(1) (Reply)

Win Up To N1000 On Your Dobox Account In The #doboxmoviegame / My Sympathy For A.y,nollywood Over Piracy And My Beg To Have It Stopped / Who Knows These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.