Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,897 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Annie Idibia's Touching Message To Single Mothers. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Touching Message To Single Mothers. (1575 Views)

Seyi Shay Vs Annie Idibia: Who Wore It Better? / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo / Omotola Sends Touching Message To Her Son, CaptainE, As He Turns 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia's Touching Message To Single Mothers. by estellinas(f): 5:04am On Oct 31, 2014
Annie Idibia shared this message with this throwback picture of tuface and her in 2011 on instagram addressed to single mothers. She said she knows how it is for having been one herself.Saying she knows its hard trying to be mummy and daddy at the same time and that her prayers were for them.Sweet right?
See I gave a story without referring you to my blog? but you can still check it out sha. ..com. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia's Touching Message To Single Mothers. by englishmart(m): 5:21am On Oct 31, 2014
Op. You and Annie did not say anything
Re: Annie Idibia's Touching Message To Single Mothers. by estellinas(f): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
she did
Re: Annie Idibia's Touching Message To Single Mothers. by estellinas(f): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
englishmart:
Op. You and Annie did not say anything
check her instagram
Re: Annie Idibia's Touching Message To Single Mothers. by estellinas(f): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2014
post=27640728:
check her instagram
Sarah ofili celebrate birthday with munachi abii,others ,pic here http://..com.Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

‘my First 2 Years In Marriage Were Turbulent’ – Adaeze Yobo / Man Spends 10M In One Night At A Lagos Night Club / Great Ideas Forboys Room ( Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.