Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Album: M.i "The Chairman" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Album: M.i "The Chairman" (536 Views)

M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / Am I The Only One That Noticed This About Mavin's Dija?(photos) / Record Breaking! M.I Featured 32 Artists In The Chairman Album. Read Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Album: M.i "The Chairman" by Dreamaliveent: 5:28am On Oct 31, 2014
I have been opportune to have listened to the album . The new album is the best rap album ever made by a Nigerian!…It features a slew of artistes from 2face to Sound Sultan, Patoranking to Olamide, Phyno to Runtown, Ice Prince to Sarkodie, as well as new comer, Milli while producers include music prodigy L-3 and Reinhard and usual suspects Sarz and Pheelz in what promises to be M.I’s most complete and well-realised album.

THIS IS CERTAINLY A FACT!!!
I had to cop of some this track from a fellow blogger cos i cud not just wait for it to get to my hands the next day... cos
Patience Dog Na Bone He Dey Eat After The Flesh Don Finish!!! {Warri proverb} lols..

Oya Knack Am!!!
http://www.dreamaliveent.com/2014/10/new-music-mi-ft-iceprince-sarkodie.html

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian To Be Paid $1.5M For ‘bigg Boss 8′ / Does Anyone Remember This Song/ Video? / Kim Kardashian Top List Of Most Searched Person In D World, Drops Beyonce To 2nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.