Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

USA Payment Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / USA Payment Service (473 Views)

Payoneer Is Testing Euro Payment Service / CBN Regulating Mobile Payment Service? How? Why? What Is "Mobile Payment License" / Any Sms Payment Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USA Payment Service by tellemeke: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2014
Please friends,
I need a USA payment service providers, such as US BANK ACCOUNTS FOR ACH PAYMENT.
This will enable me receive my money via paypal account and other affiliate sites. USA payment service that accept ach payments only or both. I was using payoneer for over 4 months, when i had already fell in love with them they broke my heart and now iwas told i cnt have access or no more qualify to use her service after reviewing the details i provided, and in accordance with there Terms and Conditions, they regret to inform me that they were unable to approve my application for the service. . I really love payoneer. I have businesses in the United States and EIN number from IRS USA. I HAVE MY PERMITS and also have my business here in Nigeria also. Please if anyone has any vital information i will be grateful. The ATM must be accessible world wide and can use it on paypal, google adsense and affiliate and must not require user for SSN & The US payment service must have ach payments etc...I would want anyone with a sound idea to provide so i will be able to continue my business. The year cant come to an end with such a closed door. I reject that.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn N10 Recharge Lol / Business Grants For All Nigerians And Beyond. / Do You Need, Paypal, Web Money, Skrill, UCASH Etc E-currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.