Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Get More Clients Or Customers To Do Business With You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Get More Clients Or Customers To Do Business With You (474 Views)

Tips For Winning Customers To Your Business / Is GTBank Forcing Customers To Open Current Accounts? / Customers To Provide National Identity Number At Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Get More Clients Or Customers To Do Business With You by isbir(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
The question i received today was from one of my students who ask me
that which type of business can he venture into between information
marketing or affiliate marketing business. The guy has computer with
24/7 internet connection and he will like to make use of the advantage
he has with the access to the internet and computer.

I told him that if he has initial capital to invest, he can start with information
marketing business but if he has no initial capital, he can go and start affiliate marketing
business which requires no initial capital

I told him some of the things he need to know about starting information marketing business
which you can get the whole gist at http:///1txNuJv

In my next post, i will be dealing with this extensively but above all, i will be teaching folks
about how you can get more clients or customers in any business you are doing. Just keep
following this thread, and you will be glad you did

Want to check where i recommend a business model which a guy with computer and internet
connection could do, check it here http:///1txNuJv

I will come back to update you on this, God's willing

(1) (Reply)

Can You Invest In My Poultry Farm? / Valueless Naira ( What Does The Future Holds) / Treadmill And Fridge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.