Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Get Free Advertising $20 Coupons Today (only 10 Coupons Available) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free Advertising $20 Coupons Today (only 10 Coupons Available) (427 Views)

How To Get Free Advertising On Google [hot] / Free Advertising Platform For Bothproduct And Service Companies. / Free Advertising Sites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Advertising $20 Coupons Today (only 10 Coupons Available) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2014
I am getting quite a lot of traffic and I am beginning to get small advertisers, but to increase my reach I am offering 5 coupons to 5 serious nairaland members who are offering services that need to be advertised. To access the website, click on my signature.

Banner Ads Only and dimension is:
Width: 310
Height: 104

The coupon code will be sent to only interested persons who will drop their emails on this thread. I'll send the code directly to your mail and you are required to place your ad today before the expiration of the coupon code within the next 24 hours.
Re: Get Free Advertising $20 Coupons Today (only 10 Coupons Available) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2014
On second thoughts, I had to remove the code from this post. Drop your emails here to get the code privately.
Re: Get Free Advertising $20 Coupons Today (only 10 Coupons Available) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Waiting

(1) (Reply)

Call Now For The Best Furniture / Advert You Goods And Product / Booked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.