Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Jumma The Master Of All Days. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jumma The Master Of All Days. (776 Views)

Sango Alaafin Of Africa. King Of Kings. Master Of Storms. / 2015 Jumma Mubarak Shayari Sms In Arabic For Girlfriend / God Is Neither Religious Nor Scientist But The Master Of Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumma The Master Of All Days. by IBRAHIMLAMOUR: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2014
The prophet sallallahu alaihi wassalam- said: "friday is the master of all days, and the greatest of them before Allah. It is greater before Allah than the day of al-adha and the day of al-fitr. It has five charasteristics: 1. On this day Allah created Adam alaihissalam. 2. On it he sent adam- alaihissalam- down to the earth. 3. On it Allah caused adam alaihissalam to die. 4. On it there is a time when a person does not ask Allah for anything but he give it to him. So long as he does not ask for anything haraam. 5. And on it the hour will begin. There is no angel who is close to Allah, no heaven, no earth, no wind, no mountain, and no sea that does not fear friday".
Re: Jumma The Master Of All Days. by maryam6(f): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Alhamdulilah! Jumat mubarq 2 my muslim brodas & 6tas. May 2day's blessn be upon us.
Re: Jumma The Master Of All Days. by Esdb(m): 2:40am On Nov 02, 2014
You this cows again didn't you see the islamic section why are you posting this here. This how you look for wahala
Re: Jumma The Master Of All Days. by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2014
Esdb:
You this cows again didn't you see the islamic section why are you posting this here. This how you look for wahala
No mind dem! Them sabi look fo trouble wella!
You can see pack of lies told by a psycho to his dummies. How can Adam be created on, sent down, died and every creation fear just a day?
That is why I read the quran so often like I read the bible. Its just a continous lies and lies and lies. No divine inspiration there, only half truth, hate, unbelieveable stories, possessing women. Jihad, force force force!
Take away the force to serve allah factor, islam cannot survive Ten years in this modern day of freedom of everything!

That why politics, economy and religion is fused into one -Islam. They worship political power as God so as to protect the lies and lies they call holybook and their religion.
Why burning churches? Why burning hospital in Mubi? Why do all islamic nations worldwide not helping their fellow muslims suffering in nigeria in IDP camps with food and essentials but are quick to supply weapons to keep killing and fighting christians
Am upset this mornin!!
Re: Jumma The Master Of All Days. by Esdb(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

No mind dem! Them sabi look fo trouble wella!
You can see pack of lies told by a psycho to his dummies. How can Adam be created on, sent down, died and every creation fear just a day?
That is why I read the quran so often like I read the bible. Its just a continous lies and lies and lies. No divine inspiration there, only half truth, hate, unbelieveable stories, possessing women. Jihad, force force force!
Take away the force to serve allah factor, islam cannot survive Ten years in this modern day of freedom of everything!

That why politics, economy and religion is fused into one -Islam. They worship political power as God so as to protect the lies and lies they call holybook and their religion.
Why burning churches? Why burning hospital in Mubi? Why do all islamic nations worldwide not helping their fellow muslims suffering in nigeria in IDP camps with food and essentials but are quick to supply weapons to keep killing and fighting christians
Am upset this mornin!!
I feel the vibe brother. A controlling mad man started a sect to satisfy his selfish needs and he got followers now they call him a prophet and that group a religion. And why won't he get followers, when he allowed them to marryy more than a wife to satisfy their lust told them they can kill their enemies, totally brainwashed them!

He got rich off them told lies about visions God(Allah) showed him[I mean who sees visions of things that happen way before he was born. Does God dwell on the past? Do you even called that visions.]

He got rich off them and used the money to fight people who threatened his group(the money and service supplying fanatics who told were not offending God by doing all that looked sinful they engaged in) and his livelihood.... A man who married a 9yrs old girl and yet they called a man lie that with animalistic tendencies their prophet so what do you expect from them except animalistic conducts. There is no country in the world with political unrest(ok 95%) that wasn't started by islamists!!! I am tired of them!
IMAGINE A WORLD FREE OF MUSLIMS

(1) (Reply)

What Is Sinful About Masturbating? / Programme Of RCCG 2014 Annual Holy Ghost Congress ยป The Great Shepherd / Behold The Antichrist!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.