Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Myrtle Trees That Were In The Bottom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Myrtle Trees That Were In The Bottom (416 Views)

Best Christmas Trees / A Fresh Take On The Two Trees In The Garden / The Parable Of The Trees And The End-Time Churches – Reign Over Us Lord! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Myrtle Trees That Were In The Bottom by overcomersfaith(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Finally in line with the theme for the month, let us sing this song as we round off the month so that the Lord will continue to order our steps right in Jesus Name.

Order my steps

Chorus:

Order my steps in Your Word, Lord!

Lead me, guide me every day.

Send Your anointing on my way

Order my steps in Your Word.

Help me I asked Thee, teach me Your way

While You are working, help me be still.

Satan is busy, God is free

Order my steps in your Word

Please order my steps in Your Word.

click on the link to read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Thank You! / Who Are Christians To You? / Ragman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.