Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. (3278 Views)

Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2006
babaibadan:

after your delivery we will donate baby things to you from nairaland, cus u will need it.

Thanks but i don't need them i'm not that poor, i can afford them with the father of my babies.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by shawna(f): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2006
babaibadan:

yeah we can do it there too if its ok by you. grin

it will never happen! so dont even think about it tongue cool
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2006
Damest09:

Thanks but i don't need them i'm not that poor, i can afford them with the father of my babies.
which will be me?
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2006
babaibadan:

which will be me?

Why will it be you?
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2006
This is why

Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by aykay(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2006
@ pic above ,lol, that is crazy. grin
@babaibadan, thanks
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2006
babaibadan:

This is why

It can't be you and I'm not scared of that picture or yourself if that is the kind of person you are. I've never seen anyone in Ibadan or Oyo dressing like that.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2006
Damest09:

It can't be you and I'm not scared of that picture or yourself if that is the kind of person you are. I've never seen anyone in Ibadan or Oyo dressing like that.
dont dare me, that was when i went for the regional meeting in the eastern part. I can father babies anyhow o!
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2006
babaibadan:

don't dare me, that was when i went for the regional meeting in the eastern part. I can father babies anyhow o!

You can't father my babies, I don't do wizard or witches
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2006
LMAO, thats funny, so who do you do? Father or the priest
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2006
I do Christians, someone above average in Christian realms /Christianity
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2006
with all you are saying, i think i would prefer to have a male child.
Damest09:

I do Christians, someone above average in Christian realms /Christianity
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2006
babaibadan:

with all you are saying, i think i would prefer to have a male child.

Why is that, female too are human and why does what I'm saying makes you prefer to have male child?
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2006
Damest09:

Why is that, female too are human and why does what I'm saying makes you prefer to have male child?
Arike(fine name) its because of the way in which u are refering to "doing" as if say u na ordinary food u wan chop
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Bisanke(f): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2006
I perfer anything that the Lord gives me cause there both a blessing female and male. I dont really pick one over the other but when it comes to attitude hmm baby gurls r not as bad as baby boys grin
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2006
babaibadan:

Arike(fine name) its because of the way in which u are refering to "doing" as if say u na ordinary food u wan chop

Arike is my 'oriki' and i don't say the word 'doing' like that before, everything just change.

The picture on your profile makes me think you are a typical African man.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2006
Damest09:

Arike is my 'oriki' and i don't say the word 'doing' like that before, everything just change.

The picture on your profile makes me think you are a typical African man.
yes i am, african to the core even to my accent which i still maintain.
Bisanke:

I perfer anything that the Lord gives me cause there both a blessing female and male. I don't really pick one over the other but when it comes to attitude hmm baby girls r not as bad as baby boys grin
the lord listens to the cries,requests,wishes and pleads of His people Pastor(Mrs)
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2006
and akande is my oriki
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2006
babaibadan:

yes i am, african to the core even to my accent which i still maintain.the lord listens to the cries,requests,wishes and pleads of His people Pastor(Mrs)

I take it u don't live in Nigeria

Are you a christian? and 'akande' is a nice name.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Bisanke(f): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2006
babaibadan:

yes i am, african to the core even to my accent which i still maintain.the lord listens to the cries,requests,wishes and pleads of His people Pastor(Mrs)
lol grin cheesy
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2006
i am a mixture of xtian muslim and ifa-olokun. But i am predominantly christian.LOL
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Bisanke(f): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2006
lol oh i c grin wink
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2006
babaibadan:

But i am predominantly christian.LOL

That's a good one
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by shantell(f): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2006
both!
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Oracle(m): 4:25am On Aug 22, 2006
All of the above
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by NawahO(f): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2006
What one prefers is not what one gets.
but for my husbands sake boys, because they men kind of want it that way.
God has been generous. I have 3 girls and 5 boys. By Gods grace very soon boy number 6.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2006
@NawahO

Infact ur username has said it all. na wa o ! shocked
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by ikamefa(f): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2006
@ baba wetin be yah e-mail addy nnow?

how i go send the musik?
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 2:48am On Aug 31, 2006
i will put it for my profile for the next 10 mins so u go see am.
U digs? grin
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by ikamefa(f): 2:49am On Aug 31, 2006
yes i digs oh
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by saywhat(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2006
I'll prefer both sexes, cause right now am expecting my first child. I come from a family of 5 men, so a girl wouldn;t be a bad idea for my Mother, brothers and I.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 4:20am On Sep 02, 2006
I pray for a safe delivery for your wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hubby Caught In The Act,! / Is Life Really Fair To Men? +18 / Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Vanilla Extract And Vanilla Bean Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.