Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents (695 Views)

6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
I learnt how to be disciplined and how to use electronics to a fault,,
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by Ochiban: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
i learned how to change tires and fix cars from my mum. Yes, my mum! I learned unwavering honesty from my dad. Rare to met a civil servant who doesnt accept bribes nor does he give them
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by EfemenaXY: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
To believe in myself and reach for the skies.

Nothing is ever impossible to achieve.
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by krystal101(f): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Confidence from my Dad
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by breathless(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
To be self sufficient/dependent.
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by lonelydora: 3:32am On Nov 01, 2014
Not to look for trouble but when someone looks for my trouble, I should fight him to the last and make sure I injured him. That's from my dad.

To be honest from my mum.
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2014
I learnt nothing.

But in a life course, I was really inspired by people around me.
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2014
I learnt confidence & upright living from dad.
I learnt submissiveness & to be a fast hearer but slow speaker from my mum.
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
I was taught to be quick to help : dad told me life is not only about getting..it's also about giving

Mum taught me to be independent, strong and not to be afraid to try new things

I was taught not to look for wealth in money and have an opinion of my own instead of following popular ideas, and most importantly, seek God and value family
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by Kanwulia: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
TO ALWAYS USE MY BRAINS. . . NOT MY TOTO! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
*When a man buys a set of panties for a lady, sooner or later he would want to know how it fills her... #sadly, most young ladies of this era are yet to know this.
*Only one's hands can feed one's stomach to satisfaction...#point is, awuff dey run belle! Work for yourself.
*Patience is the master key that opens the gates to success but its guardian must be FAITH.
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
I learned the value of family
Of holding your spouse in honor
The value of helping strangers and having compassion for people less privileged

1 Like

Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by RoyalRoy(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2014
From my Dad...I learnt never to accept defeat.... Keep pushing till I get what I truly want.

From my mum.... Never to leave home without my knees on the ground first!!

1 Like

Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2014
From my MUM....... hardwork and perseverance
Re: What Virtues Did U Learn From Your Parents by Ferdinandu(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2014
From my Dad, standing up for the Truth and what you believe in even if you have to stand alone. From my Mum the Value of self sufficiency and contentment.

(1) (Reply)

Use Lemon Juice To Treat Your Freckles / Heartbreaking Story Of Sessay Mamma :A #calltostop (PHOTO) / Understanding Differences In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.