Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Photos: M.i’s Heartwarming Performance With Jesse Jagz @industry Album Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: M.i’s Heartwarming Performance With Jesse Jagz @industry Album Launch (413 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: M.i’s Heartwarming Performance With Jesse Jagz @industry Album Launch by CuppyCakie: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wednesday night at Spice Route was the place and time where the music industry’s finest converged to witness the M.I’s live performances just hours before the release of his 3rd studio album titled The Chairman. Celebs at the event included Seyi Shay, IllBliss, W4, Sound Sultan, Yung6ix, Jesse Jagz, IK Osakioduwa, Loose Kaynon and many more. M.I and his brother Jesse Jagz, shared the stage in performance and thrilled the crowd in warm embrace following the display. More pics after the cut..

EMOTIONAL PICS OF THE TWO BROTHERS kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
http://slink.co/69dcb

Re: Photos: M.i’s Heartwarming Performance With Jesse Jagz @industry Album Launch by CuppyCakie: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
jesse and mi kiss

(1) (Reply)

Renowned Preacher Myles Munroe And Wife Die In Plane Crash In Bahamas / Very Disturbing Video : This Is Why You Mind The People You Leave Your Kids With / What Is Your Social Value?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.