Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Drove A Tricycle(keke Napep) From Ilorin-lagos -65 YEAR-OLD MAN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Drove A Tricycle(keke Napep) From Ilorin-lagos -65 YEAR-OLD MAN (410 Views)

Patoranking Take A Pose With Tricycle In India / I Drove A Tricycle(keke Napep) From Ilorin-lagos -65 YEAR-OLD MAN / Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Drove A Tricycle(keke Napep) From Ilorin-lagos -65 YEAR-OLD MAN by oluferry(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2014
The article you are about to read is based on a true life story.
It was a clumsy Christmas time, it was so clumsy in Ilorin where I live on Decembers. People were travelling but couldn’t get a transportation channel, then a friend of mine who also drives a tricycle called me if I was gonna be interested in conveying people from Ilorin to lagos, saying each passenger is gonna pay me# 2500. I wowed cos that will be an automatic 7500 gain for me after buying the fuel. it was such a hard decision but I decided to make the trip.. so I fueled ma tricycle with a full tank which was about #2500 worth of fuel, carrying about 4 passengers with luggage.
We embarked on the journey, exactly 10:00am, it was a smooth drive from Ilorin down to Ogbomosho, but immediately we left Ogbomosho, the terrifying diary of a 65-year old man began. On our way to oyo lots of things happened that me myself can explain, I was being swayed trucks and other bigger vehicles, it got to a time I was walking on the pedestrians lane for more than 20 mins, of course my tricycle was new then so it really was moving fast but not comparable to other vehicles on the highway. I was shaking as I drive, cos the breeze was just to much for me even with my age. CONTINUE HERE>> http://oluferry..com/2014/11/i-drove-tricyclekeke-napep-from-ilorin.html . ALSO DROP YOUR COMMENTS AFTER READING THE ARTICLE.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Killing Fellow Drinker / Soul E Drops Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12 1993 / Hype Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.