Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth – America Travel Experts Speaks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth – America Travel Experts Speaks (630 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / “lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Expert Traveller, Lee Abbamonte / Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth – America Travel Experts Speaks by LilNetty(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
In an article titled ‘Worst Places I’ve Ever Visited, From A Man Who Has Visited Everywhere’, Yahoo Travel expert/writer Lee Abbamonte, ranked Lagos, Nigeria as the No. 1 worst city to visit on earth.
Above (right) is the picture he shared of Lagos and below is what he wrote about Lagos:-
As far as I am concerned, Lagos, Nigeria, is the worst place on planet Earth. I’ve never experienced so much corruption in my life. It was just a horrific experience getting into the country. Crossing in from Benin, we got shaken down by the border guards. In addition to the multiple police shakedowns, the multiple ATM issues were enough for me; three times in two days, the machines dispensed the wrong amount of money. It was oppressive and hot. I couldn’t tell you one good thing about that place.”
Here’s the article. Anyone who reads this garbage and has never been to Lagos would really think this city is that horrible. Not nice! Continue..

www..ng/2014/10/31/lagos-worst-place-visit-earth-america-travel-experts-speaks/

Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth – America Travel Experts Speaks by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth – America Travel Experts Speaks by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
lies from the pit of hell,9ja no de carry last
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth – America Travel Experts Speaks by acenazt: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
bascard liar
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth – America Travel Experts Speaks by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hope he is exaggerating...

(1) (Reply)

WOW PICTURES: Sunday Morning Hotness: Kenyan Model, Corazon Kwamboka / Did You Have A Internet Home? / Man Drives Into Crowd Shouting "Allahu Akbar"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.