Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed (965 Views)

Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW / Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW / Alert! A Call For Test By First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed by Neldrizzy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

A female Publicist/PRO is urgently needed..

If you are interested and you have what it takes to work with a team as a publicist, then this is the chance you have been waiting for!!

QUALIFICATION:-
(1) You must have a good communication skills
(2)You must have a good experience of how social media (offline and online) works.

(3) Your twitter followers must be atleast ONE THOUSAND or close to one thousand and above

(4) You must have a BlackBerry phone or BBM enable Phone (don't bother about the subscription,that would be taken care of)

(5) You must have a large number of Facebook friends!

(6) you must be co-operative and. understanding

(7) You must have good manner of Approach.

If you possess all this qualities and you are interested, send a brief description about yourself, a recent clear picture of yours to Contactnanvibes@gmail.com

NOTE : your location doesn't matter.
If you were unable to meet the Full qualifications,still send ur details you might be considered.

For further enquiries add up 32939ADB, 74D50D8E
Thanks and God bless!!

Pls reBroadcast and share.. someone close to you might need it.
Re: JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed by kalet55(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don't have a twitter account
Re: JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed by Neldrizzy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
kalet55:
I don't have a twitter account
only for "females" BTW, nice blog yu'v got!
Re: JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed by belindy(f): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2014
hungry things, you r looking for who already has a BB phone, you can't buy one for her na she go dey use her phone do your yeye work that the pay fit no make sense sef. #so vexed#

1 Like

Re: JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2014
I have forgotten my Twitter password. And i don't have up to A thousand followers. Its been 2years since i visited that thing.
Re: JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed by Debbyug(f): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Eyaaaa...seriously am more Dan fit for the job but I just opened a twitter account,so DAT makes me follower less
Re: JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
i will buy bb, when u pay me my first salary, can i apply
Re: JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed by Neldrizzy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Debbyug:
Eyaaaa...seriously am more Dan fit for the job but I just opened a twitter account,so DAT makes me follower less
send ur entry to contactnanvibes@gmail.com
Re: JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed by Cutedunni(f): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
am on Twitter bt don't have up to a thousand follows....any luck.
Re: JOB ALERT, A Female Publicist/PRO needed by midasbliss(f): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
chai... just get me a laptop i will do the work free for you angry

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Chemistry Teacher Needed In A School In Olambe Ogun State / Intern Needed!!! / Female Marketers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.