Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why Do Nairalanders Write Diaries? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nairalanders Write Diaries? (749 Views)

Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? / Why Do Nairalanders Hate Me So Much? / Do Nairalanders And, By Extension, Nigerians Embrace Anti-intellectualism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairalanders Write Diaries? by gracile(f): 1:04am On Nov 01, 2014
I know this is something that has been existing for years.. long before i even learnt about the forum. But I'm just curious as to why people write diaries generally
some people even address this diaries as if they were some living things
I mean no offense and I'm not in anyway against the idea, just that I'm yet to get a valid reason why people write diaries.
The other day i came across a thread in romance section and the op was like advising guys to open diaries if they want ladies to crush on them. It got me wondering if it's that serious, well that's not much of my business anyway
so, now over to y'all; what's your pick about diaries?
And diary owners, why do you write diaries?
P.S: once again, no offense meant, so take it easy with the bashing.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Write Diaries? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
The same reason nobody replied your thread for 19 days now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Write Diaries? by gracile(f): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
goofyone:
The same reason nobody replied your thread for 19 days now undecided
I guess it all makes no sense then
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Write Diaries? by suffering: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2021
I journal for self reflection. Nairaland is a stupid place so updating my journal is like being in a sensory deprivation chamber away from the maddening chaos. When I’m done with that it’s back to flinging feces with the Neanderthals who populate this forum. They make for good reading during downtimes and cement my comment-making skill.

(1) (Reply)

Oga Seun U No Dey Do Nairaland Give-away / Seun Needs To Change His Mods This New Year. Dey Are Making FP Boring / 2015: Nigerians To Spend N700bn On Digital TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.