Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Didn’t Imitate Karen In BBA –lillian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Imitate Karen In BBA –lillian (640 Views)

I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Foreign Counterparts They Imitate / Nigerian Musician ¨skuki¨, Imitate Neymar Haircut ( AMAZING PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Imitate Karen In BBA –lillian by coded01: 4:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Lillian, Nigeria’s representative who was booted out just after two weeks at the ongoing Big Brother Hotshot has said that she wouldn’t really know why she was evicted.

Though so many people said she tried as much as possible to clone former BBA winner, Karen, by imitating her, thinking such strategy would work for her, Lillian said she was just herself and nobody else.

“Karen is Karen and I am me. I didn’t try to be like her at all. I didn’t use any strategy in the house. I was just myself,” she said.

Even as she spent a short while in the house, Lillian is optimistic that the platform would shoot her up in the entertainment industry.

“It doesn’t matter that my stay was short but I believe I will be more known now. I am an actress. I intend to start a talk show. I know that my place in the entertainment industry is not limited,” she said.

As she has been booted out, some other contestants’ fate is hanging. Before the end of tomorrow, Arthur; Frankie (both Rwanda); Kacey Moore (Ghana); Luis (Namibia); Mr. 265 (Malawi) and Macky2 (Zambia) would know if they still have more time to stay in the house during the eviction show.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/i-didnt-imitate-karen-in-bba-lillian/

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Now World’s 23rd Richest Man – Forbes / Checkout Comedian Alibaba Throwback Photos / How Do You Like This Bio Of A Budding Igbo Man In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.