Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Google Adwords Seminar In Abuja. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Google Adwords Seminar In Abuja. (964 Views)

Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! / Empowerment Seminar In Abuja / Olu Joseph/femi Gbadamosi Google Adwords Seminar In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adwords Seminar In Abuja. by OluAbuja(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2006
Hi guys,

This is for those leaving up north i.e Abuja, Kogi, Kaduna, Kano, Nasarawa, Niger and all the northern states in Nigeria.

My firend Jide Olaoke is coming from Lagos to Abuja on Saturday 12th August 2006 to expose you to secrets some experts have been hiding from you on how to make money with Google Adwords.

A lot f Nigerians are now making real money from the Internet and i want you to join too. This is not a Multi Level Marketing Internet program but a do it your Internet money making program you can do after the principles have been exposed to you. You don't need downlines to make money in this program.

So, quickly send a mail to googlewealth@abujainternetclub.com to get an instant reply with details on what to expect at the seminar.

Hurry because there are only few seats left.
Re: Google Adwords Seminar In Abuja. by OluAbuja(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2006
Jide Olaoke proved to be a good and honest young man throughout the
google adwords seminar that took place today in Abuja.

Jide, i learnt a few new things too and all the attendees were glad
that they attended. Some guys even came from Kaduna.

If you are one of those who missed the seminar, never worry, Jide will
be back to Abuja very soon and you will be invited. Watch out for his advert
on The Guardian Newspaper and SuccessDigest Extra.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Who In Nigeria Entertainment / d / How To Be Making Ten Above Thousand Naira Every Month With No Start Up Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.