Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

M.I 3 Chairman Album Review - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I 3 Chairman Album Review (1588 Views)

M.I Abaga's Chairman Album Hits Itunes Top 10. / M.i.’s ‘the Chairman’ Album – The Preview And Review / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I 3 Chairman Album Review by tushd(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2014
Okay nlanders..the album has been out since the 3oth of October, personally I think the album is good to go, after breaking a record selling of 30,000 copies in 30minutes, a feet never achieved before, I think mr incredible killed it, my favourite is Rich ft koker, that dude voice makes rap seem so easy...what's your favourite track in the album and feel free to let us in on the flop of the album too..
Re: M.I 3 Chairman Album Review by tushd(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=tushd post=27628339]Okay nlanders..the album has been out since the 3oth of October, personally I think the album is good to go, after breaking a record selling of 30,000 copies in 30minutes, a feet never achieved before, I think mr incredible killed it, my favourite is Rich ft koker, that dude voice makes rap seem so easy...what's your favourite track in the album and feel free to let us in on the flop of the album too...

Brother ft nosa- the voice of nosa and The storyline of m.I gives your insight on the happinings in his life that relates with the the choc boys

Yours ft milli,Debbie - this track is m.I thanking the fans with deep lyrical content and precison

Human ft 2face and sound sultan - this particular track is for the critic, and u know 2face now, he killed the chorus

Bullion van ft phyno, runtown - this song has punch lines, upon world play...m.I abaga na boss, and runtown did well on the chorus, phyno always divers, club bangger

Middle ft olamide- baddo no dae slack, he took it like a way true g would, simple flow ,with playful rymes

Shekpe ft reminice - alaga ibile did his thing on this one, with his street voice and m.I incredible vibe , this sure a playful ryme, repeat on the stereo

Rich ft koker - I don't this koker guy but he is good, he has this sweet melodious voice that gets your attention and this would be a radio favourite
Re: M.I 3 Chairman Album Review by 9jareview: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
For exclusive hiphop review,artiste profiling and more check out 9jareview..com. Follow 9jareview on twitter:@9jareview and like our facebook page.

(1) (Reply)

What Plugin Is Used To Create That High-life Guitar? / Upcoming Artist Forum(drop Your Songs Here) / Top 10 Insanely Expensive Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.