Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (42223 Views)

Kim Kardashian Halloween Pictures / #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by georgecso(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
my fear is just the spirit behind the Halloween. . . its a doorway for evil spirit. .
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by simdam500(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
missberrypop5: See my guy phyno ooo. Mehn i love his own grin. Looks more like a zombie than a Vampire.

THE ONLY LADY ON THIS THREAD THAT IS MAKING SENSE

*give me a high 5 lady! wink*

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by iamord(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
georgecso:
my fear is just the spirit behind the Halloween. . . its a doorway for evil spirit. .

Lol.. We already have assorted evil spirits here..so the newbies are late for the party

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
phyno in the pics i saw is the only one wearing a costume depicting haloween..... Others are just wearin whatever and are depicting superheroes or greeks..... Nice one phyno....
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by alphaomega(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Is halloween part of our culture??
Dis celebs sef....na wa for dem...

must dey copy everythin d whites do?

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Inferiority complex n notice me mentality. They shd relocate now.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
dz ppl ar downgrading 9ja oo,always copying,,cn't dy also copy us,,dah reminds me of tiwa savage dah didn't mind if her "wanted" video is nt liked in nigeria cus dy like it internationally,,y can't nicki minaj says she doesn't mind if her "anaconda" video is nt liked in her country buh liked in africa....oga o,we ar nt even proud of our country.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
I wonder why these fools always copy the negative side of the Americans, Inferiority complex at its peak!! The Halloween whatever, is a devilish festival and it isn't part of our culture in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
I like that phyno own. But if we accept dis fully u no wat naija pple we turn it to

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mrfils:

U no knw say our own tins na always xtra xtra? grin grin
#theyjustaddedjara

Nigerians will always be Nigerians o.... Xtra Xtra time cheesy:cheesy
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by StealthyMe(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Halloween again kwa? The other day na dia Ice Bucket Challenge...

Inferiority complex at its peak undecided

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by OmoUSH(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
NEW SLAVES!

AMERICA IS THE MASTER OF THIS UNIVERSE! WITHOUT THEM, THIS ENTIRE WORLD WHERE WE LIVE IS DAMNED!

MAY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RULE OVER GOD, MANKIND AND THE UNIVERSE FOR ETERNITY(AMEN)!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by hadizadeezy(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mrval20:
Cool.
I hope Americans also celebrate with our people when it's time for the Egungun festival, Iri ji ohu or the Argungu fishing festival.
LOL chai chai!!!

plsss don't kill me oo

3 Likes

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by greyskalez(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Naija too dey Kari oyibo tin for head like say na dia papa invent am or if dem no follow do am dem go die smh

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Annie09: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
dominique:
Must we copy them in everything undecided
I wonder ooo
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Demichaels: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
marveangel:
Wait.......why exactly are nigerian celebs doing dis Halloween thing.

the Same reason you are using oyibo created gadgets
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Abyzan(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
phyno's pic is obviously fake
hauwababy:
From bloody vampire to cat woman and captain America.. check out what our celebs wore for Halloween.

I have a question for Nairaland readers though, isn't this Halloween celebration devilish?

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/11/picturescheck-out-nigerian-celebrities.html
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by seraphicesty: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Am yet to understand what Nigerian celebrities what us to learn from them, Pls oooo what's all dis nonsense of celebrating d devil. Pls someone shld call back there sense

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by ifizi(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wetin dey worry all this fools, do they even know what haloween stands for, everything dey must copy, imagine p square, smh sha..
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by crackhouse(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
write2obi:
We don go Western finish lipsrsealed
i dey tell u my brother. This is the height of inferiority complex
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by xtervaganza(m): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Faun:
What's the point?
Why celebrate Halloween when we have Obasanjo? undecided
ori e ti buru.

Obasanjo is not ugly, he is old.
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Phyno looks scary!!! shocked
Where's my mummmy!! ;-( ;-(
Lol
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Kingsimmer(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
wat d hell
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by eROCK247(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
lulu1986:

hahahaha
Just wanna say: "girl, u are soooo pretty!!!"
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Shey we self dey do Halloween ni??

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Lilimax(f): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Halloween undecided ...Devilish embarassedSee Kim Kardashian

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2014
we don dey copy no b today,bt i think we choose what we copy and how far we can go with it,dressing up silly or scary is fun even if u don't know y d americans do it,some american don't know d story behind halloween,so make una free dem

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by lulu1986(f): 12:30am On Nov 02, 2014
eROCK247:
Just wanna say: "girl, u are soooo pretty!!!"
Thank uuuu
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 02, 2014
angryNigerians are so annoying.. is it a most to copy,devilish celebrities... copycats everywhere.. mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by deleo16(m): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by deleo16(m): 1:02am On Nov 02, 2014
The Origin of Halloween

The idea of observing October 31st as a holiday originated with the ancient Celtic priests, called "Druids", around 300 B.C. The Druids lived in the area between Great Britain and Germany. Their new year began on November 1st, so October 31st was set aside to worship their god, Samhain, the god of the dead. So October 31st was the Celtic New Year's Eve, the time for their Festival of Death.

The Druids believed that Samhain gathered all the souls of the past year's dead on this night. These souls had been confined to the bodies of various animals to atone for their sins. Animal sacrifices and even human sacrifices were carried out , usually in forests. This practice was observed until around 61 A.D. when it was outlawed by the Romans. However, some animal sacrifices were still practiced as late as 400 A.D.

The Druids taught that the spirit world was closer to the earth on this night than at any other time, and that "the gods" would even appear on this night to play tricks on people.

Pope Bonoface III, in the seventh century, set aside May 13th as "All Saints Day" or "All Hallows Day" as a time for Roman Catholics to honor all known dead saints. In the eighth century, Pope Gregory III moved the date to November 1st which conveniently merged "All Hallows Day" and "All Hallows Eve" with the Celtic New Year and the Festival of Samhain.

This custom wasn't much observed in America until the 1840's when large numbers of immigrants came over from Ireland and Scotland.http://www.biblebelievers.com/jmelton/Halloween.html

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Rashdimuh(m): 4:22am On Nov 02, 2014
Faun:
What's the point?
Why celebrate Halloween when we have Obasanjo? undecided
And ojukwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Christmas In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" / Meet Christopher And Sandra Okagbue, The Two Celebrities Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.