Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (42226 Views)

Kim Kardashian Halloween Pictures / #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by mensdept: 4:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Copy copy people, Dayum

Lets copy the US revolution as well and voting rights and all the hard things that make a country great.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by wordbank(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2014
No need to cry over a spilt milk... owe gi, t'iye isi na otule okuko grin
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by logica(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2014
Mrval20:
Cool.
I hope Americans also celebrate with our people when it's time for the Egungun festival, Iri ji ohu or the Argungu fishing festival.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by MarieSucre(f): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2014
dominique:
Must we copy them in everything undecided
Like Christianity, like Christmas, like easter, like premarital relationships, like wearing jeans and co, like typing this comment on that phone using the internet, like typing it in english. O i think we must copy them! don't demonise the one's who copy extra. copy na copy.

1 Like

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by logica(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2014
MarieSucre:
Like Christianity, like Christmas, like easter, like premarital relationships, like wearing jeans and co, like typing this comment on that phone using the internet, like typing it in english. O i think we must copy them! don't demonise the one's who copy extra. copy na copy.
The part of your post that doesn't make sense is in bold. Those are not examples of "copying".
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by lomprico(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2014
yemyemis:
hallowen is a christian celebration bro and which of dem is not a church goer lipsrsealed
So ur church celebrate demons? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by bravehost4u(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2014
this so irritates me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by suckerpunch: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2014
Should Nigeria start celebrating Halloween, it's gonna get messy.

It will be a hotshot for kidnappers and witches, during trick or treat, kidnappers would kidnap the kids while witches poison them. It's gonna be an actual day of horror

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2014
simdam500:

THE ONLY LADY ON THIS THREAD THAT IS MAKING SENSE

*give me a high 5 lady! wink*
lol, thanks.

Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, thanks.
Baby Oku
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Baby Oku
chai!
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Baby Oku
bobo fire. Happy sunday.
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by zurine(f): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
hmm
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
chai!
My Oga hwfa nau?
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

My Oga hwfa nau?
who be your oga? Me? No talk that kind thing o before boiz go rush me grin

your boy dey o.

You dey watch this derby?
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by khiaa(f): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2014
prophetfire:
pls point of correction.hallowen ois a pagan witchcraft celebration.

And Christmas is also a pagan celebration. Hmmmm do Nigerian celebrate Valentine's day? Who's culture did that come from?
Wow!! I have never seen so many hypocritical people in my life. grin grin grin
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by MarieSucre(f): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
logica:
The part of your post that doesn't make sense is in bold. Those are not examples of "copying".
So you're saying our fore-fathers did the highlighted?
Re: Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by logica(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
MarieSucre:
So you're saying our fore-fathers did the highlighted?

premarital relationships - How is this foreign? You think our forefathers only had sex or relationships after marriage? This is a global and natural phenomenon.

wearing jeans and co - Jeans historically was popular among the poor people in the US of A; most of whom happened to be BLACK. The early jeans was like sack-clothe and very cheap. This has also become a global phenomenon and not examples of copying.

typing this comment on that phone using the internet, typing it in english - Ditto. Global phenomenon. The Internet belongs to no one. Same with English; a language that was formed from absorbing from other languages (these days including African expressions) and continues to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Christmas In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" / Meet Christopher And Sandra Okagbue, The Two Celebrities Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.