Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy (1572 Views)

12 Reasons You Really Don’t Need That New Phone / He Saw The Phone But Doesn't Want To Return It / Samsung Makes Its Prettiest Phone, But Does It Look Familiar?? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by olycholy(f): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2014
Hi guys please I need ur experienced advice, I was using Samsung S3 before it was stolen. I have 30-35k to get a new phone that will serve me just the was my S3 did, I love taking pictures a lot n I don't like tecno phones n chinco phones, I don't like used phones either. Please what should I go for? It must be android. I don't know so much about phone devices n brands difference. Kindly give me reasons or tell me ur experience. Thanks n God bless.
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by darlingnuel(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2014
I'd recommend GiONEE products like M2: awesome battery, good memory and camera and display properties. Kindly note dat no phone has it all...
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by Egonec(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2014
darlingnuel:
I'd recommend GiONEE products like M2: awesome battery, good memory and camera and display properties. Kindly note dat no phone has it all...

Gionee is a CHINCO fone na
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by luvlyoracle(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2014
olycholy:
Hi guys please I need ur experienced advice, I was using Samsung S3 before it was stolen. I have 30-35k to get a new phone that will serve me just the was my S3 did, I love taking pictures a lot n I don't like tecno phones n chinco phones, I don't like used phones either. Please what should I go for? It must be android. I don't know so much about phone devices n brands difference. Kindly give me reasons or tell me ur experience. Thanks n God bless.
xperia z
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by harrysterol(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
olycholy:
u hv to top up ur account to atleast 40k or more to get an HTC or Sony but am rocking my BlackBerry z30 I cn never settle less running both OS bb10 os n android os or go for a BlackBerry q5 cool os
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by ogwahg: 2:13am On Nov 02, 2014
Buy the Infinix zero. I would've said innjoo I2s a couple of weeks back but, it has shown me pepper. My friend's infinix has been more impressive.
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by funkid(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
ogwahg:
Buy the Infinix zero. I would've said innjoo I2s a couple of weeks back but, it has shown me pepper. My friend's infinix has been more impressive.
Wch pepper, and in what areas?
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
olycholy:
get a lumia 730
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by Jfactor(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2014
Get a bb Q5
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by LewsTherin: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2014
Egonec:

Gionee is a CHINCO fone na

Gionee might be a Chinese company but they are not in the same class with techno. I don't use one but Gionee is classed with xiaomi and one plus. These are Chinese companies that make high end top spec phones. No, I won't call them chinco not except you want to call apple chinco because its made in china
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by Egonec(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2014
LewsTherin:

Gionee might be a Chinese company but they are not in the same class with techno. I don't use one but Gionee is classed with xiaomi and one plus. These are Chinese companies that make high end top spec phones. No, I won't call them chinco not except you want to call apple chinco because its made in china
Ok, if u say so. Dnt really knw much about Gionee fones.
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by lilmax(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Z10,Q5,Xperia c
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by nani667: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
If you have 35K then go for a Samsung Galaxy Note 2..... That should cost you between 35 and 40K..... The best option ✔
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by Hotdiamond(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
check out the lumia 730.
quality OS
excellent camera
excellent 4.7 inch display with clearblack tech

Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by ogwahg: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Infinix zero 16gig - black

Key Features:
Free MTN SIM & Data 100MB x 12 Months
Free Etisalat Data 500MB x 12months
FREE Flip‎-Cover
FREE Delivery
Operating System‎:‎ Android 4.4‎.‎2 KitKat
Camera‎:‎ 13 Megapixel Camera
Screen‎:‎ 5.0‎"‎ IPS HD Capacitive Touchscreen
Memory‎:‎ 16GB Internal/2GB RAM
Battery‎:‎ 1920 mAh
Processor‎:‎ Octa Core 1.4GHz

Data Bundle‎:‎
*FREE MTN SIM CARD
+ 100MB Data
+ 100% Bonus Data on 250MB and above x 12 Months
*FREE ETISALAT DATA
+500MB per month for 12 Months
Re: I Need To Buy A New Phone But Don't Know What To Buy by epoxide(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
LewsTherin:

Lol tell them! even HTC is made in China

(1) (Reply)

Action Game - Download Grand Theft Auto Sanandreas V1.08 Apk + Data + Patch / Help On Itel It1506 / Introducing The Pilot –the World’s First Smart Earpiece That Translates Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.