Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters (16237 Views)

Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Actress Susan Peters Is Engaged / ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters by fr3do(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Even if he wasnt my son
Re: I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters by adebayoggt(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
thorpido:
He's saying all these now,yet he wasn't there for the young man when he was growing up.
I hope he has sought forgiveness and made up with him now.

The romance was not in the 50s.Clarence Peters should be in his early or mid thirties.
what forgiveness!!!!! who told you he was never there for the young man. I read an interview not quite long when the son was talking about how he spent time with his father during his school days ...
Re: I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters by thorpido(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
adebayoggt:

what forgiveness!!!!! who told you he was never there for the young man. I read an interview not quite long when the son was talking about how he spent time with his father during his school days ...
I have read series of interviews where he stated that his father wasn't there for him.The funds for his training as a video director in SA were from his hustles.He had an interview early this year where he said he just started developing a relationship in the last five years.He grew up with his mother.They may have reconciled along the way but he has stated in many interviews that his mother and his hustles made him.
Re: I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters by brainpower(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
E no go better for person wey photoshop Shina Petrs put for that clarence picture. #verybadjob
Re: I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters by FeminineSniper(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2014
StarBoard:

Shina Peters had a romance with Clarion in the 50s, and he is pushing 60 right?
So that would mean that either both of them were not yet born or they were toddlers when they had Clarence; and Clarence is almost as old as his parents, according to the report.

What a piece of garbage this is.
People cannot be bothered to cross check their write-ups before making them public. everybody must be a blogger or whatever that means.

u mst b super blind,cos there is no where in d article where it was stated they dated in d 50's
Re: I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters by wonda26(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
FeminineSniper:

u mst b super blind,cos there is no where in d article where it was stated they dated in d 50's

Bros, na wa o...if you had read through the thread, u would see that it was corrected by the poster when the mistake was noted by this bros u just insult. Haba!
Re: I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2014
FeminineSniper:

and your mother must have been a degenerate when she gave birth to you.
Nothing more to add.
Re: I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2014
wonda26:

Bros, na wa o...if you had read through the thread, u would see that it was corrected by the poster when the mistake was noted by this bros u just insult. Haba!
Thank you.
He/She/It is a product of Naija's failed education system where the reading culture has collapsed.
Re: I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters by JulietSweet(f): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2014
The headline is misleading
you see the way I rush open am.
Na now u know u get pikin
Re: I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters by omohlexy: 1:06am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=udysweet post=27637572]
no wahala sir. Apology accepted smiley[/quote tongue]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Loses Mum / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx / Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.