Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? (2985 Views)

Checkout 2 New Data Plans Officially Launched By MTN / what is wrong with mtn today? / Did You Receive Airtime Bonus From MTN Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by bongolistik(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
MTN promised to surprise its subscribers today being the 1st of November, but din't give a hint on what the surprise will look like.

So has anybody received any surprise yet from MTN?

www.highteknology..com/2014/11/mtn-nigeria-this-is-november-1-2014-and.html
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yea I ave...11 free sms cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by cfun01: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yes oh... first to comment... :PYes oh... first to comment... I got like 12 free SMS...M.T.N rocks
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
cfun01:
Yes oh... first to comment... :PYes oh... first to comment... I got like 12 free SMS...M.T.N rocks
1st to comment??....FYM grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Empty surprises. The thing ain't working.
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by McWhillion(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yes of course they are always full of surprises, on Wednesday MThiefN removed my N632 for no just cause. When I called their customer care, the guy was telling me that they removed it for browsing. I told him what the hell does he mean, I have a data balance of 970MB, so how come they removed my money. He replied by saying that I should not be angry, that they would rectify it and refund me, that he is going to report the case to their engineers, to which I replied him and said I know you people are not going to refund me, you people are crooks and are VERY unreliable. The guy just dey beg me and was saying he understands my frustration blablabla, that I shouldn't talk like that, that they are reliable blablabla and that they would do something about it, I just dropped the call in anger, and guess what maybe they would refund me tomorrow or the next or next year or never.
And that's just MThiefN!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by hatux: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
They haven't surprise me o, still waiting for their surprise package....
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
bongolistik:
MTN promised to surprise its subscribers today being the 1st of November, but din't give a hint on what the surprise will look like.

So has anybody received any surprise yet from MTN?

www.highteknology..com/2014/11/mtn-nigeria-this-is-november-1-2014-and.html
I got 100mb free
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
yeah I was.. take surprise angry mtn is trash and will always be trash!!!
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yes,they gave me 11 free sms
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by sweetchi26(f): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
I was given free sms and 100MB bt aint browsing wit d MB ,MTN are still removing moi credit o..
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yeah I was.. take surprise angry mtn is trash and will always be trash!!!

cheesy But I thought you said they gave you 100 mb.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
hifaif:

cheesy But I thought you said they gave you 100 mb.
yeah! but its not browsing! sad angry
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Don't worry, baby. It would browse.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by tutaboi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Despite there Bleep ups, I still prefer them to GLO
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by blackfase(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Well I have, I was told to migrate to the JARA package which is supposed to make calls 8k ps cross-network. Fastforward to minutes later after a call to airtel, #60 was deducted for 150 secs (2mins30secs).

Scam/ fraud as usual!
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Ariyke: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
McWhillion:
Yes of course they are always full of surprises, on Wednesday MThiefN removed my N632 for no just cause. When I called their customer care, the guy was telling me that they removed it for browsing. I told him what the hell does he mean, I have a data balance of 970MB, so how come they removed my money. He replied by saying that I should not be angry, that they would rectify it and refund me, that he is going to report the case to their engineers, to which I replied him and said I know you people are not going to refund me, you people are crooks and are VERY unreliable. The guy just dey beg me and was saying he understands my frustration blablabla, that I shouldn't talk like that, that they are reliable blablabla and that they would do something about it, I just dropped the call in anger, and guess what maybe they would refund me tomorrow or the next or next year or never.
And that's just MThiefN!!!!
they did the same thing to me yesterday loaded 400 and they deducted it and I still got MB on my phone
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Heritage7(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
got a nice surprise too--- they deducted #45+ frm my acc for callertune I didn't subscribe for....is it by force?
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by bigiyaro(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
They didn't surprise me o. They gave me 100 mb wey no dey browse. I would have been surprised if mtn actually dashed me real free 100 mb. I.d.i.o.t.s.
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by ikombe: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Heritage7:
got a nice surprise too--- they deducted #45+ frm my acc for callertune I didn't subscribe for....is it by force?

same here bro
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:

MTN is aware now. They would rectify it soon.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
My surprise sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
hifaif:

MTN is aware now. They would rectify it soon.
ok thanks cutie kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ok thanks cutie kiss

You welcome, Chomchom wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
hifaif:

You welcome, Chomchom wink
lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol

I dey follow you everywhere. No tell me sey you like this guy o. Na slap I go take reset his destiny.
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
assfreak:

I dey follow you everywhere. No tell me sey you like this guy o. Na slap I go take reset his destiny.
lols abeg go sleep joor
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
I sent 11 to 400 and I was given 100mb minutes ago
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by halmeyd(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wu is surprising us o? *checks topic* MTN! i no want dia surprize o koz if MTN dash u a cap 2day dem go collect head 4rm u 2marow
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by ewosk: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
I hav been Suprised ooo....Got 100mb internet data reward...bt moi credit was sweeped to 0:00 wen i browsed...how else was i expected crooks EmptyHen to surprise me sef,,,,

so when u browse do not forget to check using *556#...free advice

back to my slow airtel 2in1 package joor
Re: Have You Been Surprised By MTN Today? by zicky(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
11 free SMS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Showbox Movies With Third Party Download Managers / Infinix Hot 2 - Review, Specs And Price / Battery Life Comparison: Galaxy S8 And S8+ Vs Iphone 7 And 7+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.