Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,275 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Download Showbox Movies With Third Party Download Managers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Showbox Movies With Third Party Download Managers (2988 Views)

Showbox isn't working, Help / How To Download Showbox Movies With IDM On Pc / What's Up With The Showbox App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Showbox Movies With Third Party Download Managers by David4473: 1:18am On Sep 21, 2015
[img][/img]

ShowBox is a wonderful app for streaming and downloading movies anywhere and anytime on your smartphones,kudos to the developers for their hard work.
Sometimes trying to download from showbox can be tiring and time wasting cause of its slow embedded download manager. what if I told you can use other download manager apps instead
of the embedded download manager for showbox? Yay right? Yea I know!.

You may also like: Showbox for IOS devices

We won't be needing much in this tutorial,all we need is the showbox app installed and working fine on your smartphone and your preferred download manager.
I suggest you use ES explorer or ADM,you can download them from playstore .

Follow the steps below to bliss:

First you'll want to launch showbox and click on your desired movie....

Read More at http://mobiletechnstuffs..com.ng/2015/09/download-showbox-movies-with-third.html

Re: Download Showbox Movies With Third Party Download Managers by sod09(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Noce
Re: Download Showbox Movies With Third Party Download Managers by Prechy2836(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2015
David4473:
[img][/img]

ShowBox is a wonderful app for streaming and downloading movies anywhere and anytime on your smartphones,kudos to the developers for their hard work.
Sometimes trying to download from showbox can be tiring and time wasting cause of its slow embedded download manager. what if I told you can use other download manager apps instead
of the embedded download manager for showbox? Yay right? Yea I know!.

You may also like: Showbox for IOS devices

We won't be needing much in this tutorial,all we need is the showbox app installed and working fine on your smartphone and your preferred download manager.
I suggest you use ES explorer or ADM,you can download them from playstore .

Follow the steps below to bliss:

First you'll want to launch showbox and click on your desired movie....
First you'll want to launch showbox and click on your desired movie.
Now you'll want to change the "internal" below the player word to "external".

After that,now click on " Watch Now" you should then see a pop up with apps on your device that you can use to either watch or download movies with.

Assuming you choose to use ES explorer for the downloads, then you'll want to choose ES explorer in the pop.
you should then see your movie downloading through ES explorer.

Hope this tutorial was helpful?.

If you have any question regarding this post please kindly leave a comment in the comment box below...Thank You
Read More at http://mobiletechnstuffs..com.ng/2015/09/download-showbox-movies-with-third.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Apps Every Android User Should Have / Help!! My Ppsspp Pes 2018 Keeps Crashing / Glo Network Not Opening Your Blogger Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.